Wow Lore

Discussion in 'Battle.NET 2.0' started by tm1, Oct 26, 2010.

1. tm1

tm1 New Member

Will the next Old God be more f'ed up.His name is N'Zath!!.

Scource:In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, players who decide to quest in Vashj'ir, will first sail on a ship that will be destroyed by mysterious giant tentacles. There will also be strange tentacles in dark pools in the naga area on the Lost Isles. It appears that Stonetalon Peak is being attacked by an Old God or or some of its minions. In Twilight Highlands, a minion of the Old Gods - Iso'rath can be found.

In Blizzcon 2010's Quests and Lore panel, Chris Metzen revealed that the third named Old God, which is to be revealed in Cataclysm, will be called N'Zath. Metzen also implied that this Old God may be the one "signing Deathwing's checks".

2. Esedess

Esedess New Member

looked at this panel, it was alot of fun, there responses are very funny at times, in fact, when Metzen had revealed it was N'Zath...he had to say it because Alex Afrasiabi had actually said it before him, but clearly they weren't suppose to reveal it, Metzen was like "you can get fired for that" lol

i'm interested to see how this storyline plays out in respect to the progression of the up coming raids and the patches. Also interested to see the spoilers Metzen leaked on Thrall play out in the game.

3. bill

bill New Member

i saw this coming, from the beginning during the sundering it was the old gods who made deathwing and told him make the demon soul.....so i surprised yall surprise deathwing still riding the old god's dick lol

4. spinner

spinner New Member

Actually the Titans made Deathwing; he was originally an aspect named Neltharion but was corrupted by the Old Gods' whispers.

5. Esedess

Esedess New Member

^
    Old Gods are apparently corrupting every shit.

6. the_steph

the_steph New Member

sorry for going off topic but i heard that deathwing is going to 'rescue' Onyxia's head from SW and Nefarian is going to res her as an undead Dragon... :0

7. bill

bill New Member

yea the titans made neltharion

i said the old gods made deathwing

8. Esedess

Esedess New Member

Yep, both Deathwing's kids are going to be undead bosses in a raid.