USC Republic Day COD4 Sweat

Discussion in 'Sweat!!' started by rebelTT, Sep 23, 2009.

1. rebelTT

rebelTT New Member

YEah fellas Tomorrow Thursday 24th September, members of the University of the Southern Caribbean Maracas Valley St. Joseph will be having a Cod4 sweat at the University.

The fellas from |UgD| does check them everytime they have it. It is a BYCC event and u hadda bring yuh moniter as well as any lan gear.

The sweat does be good, usually around 20 men there. Since our introduction to the recent Cod4 tournaments and trinigamers this pass summer vacation we realised there are alot of Cod4 men out there. So we inviting everybody to come!

I know it last minute. Whole summer we was trying to organise it but it fall thru a couple of times...lol

If anybody looking for something to do tomorrow bring yuh computer and shoot some men sweat suppose to start as early as 9am and does finish around 10 pm. IF u going carry some eats and drinks, tomorrow is a holiday everywhere closed
    Anybody need info or direction cud call me at 726-5233:D

2. kriminal

kriminal New Member

omg...wait.. you know billyboy by chance?

3. rebelTT

rebelTT New Member

nah man i only know Ryan "Pvt Ryan" and Ryan "chiney" personally from USC.....

4. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

if i did see this post earlier i would ah line up my self for this dread small thing

5. rebelTT

rebelTT New Member

well it eh start yet i should be up there around 1:30

6. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

i in south today hoss ...

7. rebelTT

rebelTT New Member

Sweat was nice fellas allyuh miss out. Nxt time i try to let them organise better but in there defence they usually do

He played good put up a good fight...:p