TriniGamers SHOUTbox Plus! -- Beta Testers Needed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by scaR, May 13, 2009.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

It's been no secret that the current shoutbox is not the best solution for what we use it for which is more like a chatroom. With this UPGRADE, it should be easily accessible through firewalls and other workplace filters. TriniGamers Staff have been the initial alpha testers and it has certainly been stable so far. However we need to increase the message flow to truly test this solution.

Please join us on the beta test. I'm sure you will all like what you see.

Be sure to report any bugs that turn up and we'll get right on it. :D

TriniGamers SHOUTbox Plus! beta

Screenshot Embed
    [​IMG]

Screenshot Popout
    [​IMG]

2. Larutus

Larutus New Member

*laruto likes this

3. mojo

mojo New Member

I'll edit the templates and other files to reflect the name changes and probably do the launch tonight.

4. mojo

mojo New Member

w00t!

5. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

get eeeen!!!

6. Loki

Loki New Member

just one thing can you make the open private channel to a certain user open a seperate chat page?... instead of havnig to open n close to channel when you wanna whisper to someone then head back to chat.

7. Larutus

Larutus New Member

I agree with Nine's suggestion

8. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

Guys, that is not fair.
    If you're going to ban me from the Shoutbox, issue a warning first. And the game was going pretty good, too, so I hardly see how that counts as Spam.

9. scaR

scaR New Member

Who banned you from the shoutbox? While the game is ridiculous and annoying it does the job of beta testing the thing.

10. mojo

mojo New Member

My bad, I was trying out the /kick command to see whether it was working or not. He was unbanned in less than a minute btw.

I also tried enabling the /nick command, but that was too much chaos so i disabled it again.

11. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

so /kick still bans automatically then

12. mojo

mojo New Member

right now it bans for 5 minutes

13. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

good enough then (devilish grin)