The Amazingly difficult Christmas backlog thread!.

Discussion in 'Console Couch' started by kaizen, Dec 2, 2013.

1. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

Around most vacation seasons we try to finish those games that we've constantly left in our dreaded backlog.

What do you plan on completing this holiday season?.
    For me Tales of Xilia (ps3) and hopefully metal gear solid 4 there are a lot more games I'd like to complete but these are my top priority.

2. For me it's more of a concentration on fifa 14 but hopefully i will be looking to complete red dead redemption (PS3) and resident evil 6 (PS3).I also have a good bit of games besides those in my backlog. Would love to finish those PS3 titles before i purchase the 4 though.

3. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

I have a backlog of crap to finish....

I reached mid-way in Deadpool (PC) gotta finish that...

I just started Saints Row 4 (PC) i'm only about 15% in

I have to finish Rogue Legacy. If you never heard about Rogue Legacy it's a pretty great indy game! Check out the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-kyw6j_BE

The game is simple, fun AND hardcore #truestory

4. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

This is my backlog...

Attached Files:

5. scaR

scaR New Member

Looking to play some Anomaly Warzone Earth for some Tower Defence goodness.

6. Geese

I settled on Assassin's Creed for this holiday, now I just need to get a controller.

7. Cid

Cid New Member

Assassin's Creed and Tomb Raider

8. AntiPullStones

AntiPullStones New Member

I actually looking to get back in LoL, play Hearthstone or Dust: An Elysian Tail. I beat Dust already but i wanted to try it on hardcore difficulty.

9. Geese

I see Hearthstone keys down to $15 now online, if you looking to go down that route.

10. Raging Cascadoo

Raging Cascadoo New Member

Tales of xillia, White Knight Chronicles, Dishonored,, lost odyssey, Ni no kuni, NFSrivals, folklore, Hitman, FF13( coming to 3 yrs lol) a truckload more....basically a backlog of 2 years of games....some games still in wrapper.

This happens when you own 2 consoles.....meh eye too big...LMAO

11. kaizen

Seems like I'm not the only one with years of backlog left :( LOL.

12. Geese

My backlog dating back to NES days. That damn Simon's Quest boy.

13. the_steph

the_steph New Member

The backlog so long (because of Dota) but i will be attempting to finish the new Tomb Raider this rounds

14. kaizen

So did any of you manage to finish anything for the Christmas season?... all I did was play hours of counter strike global offensive -_- lol.

15. Geese

Didn't even reach to Assassin's Creed, I did end up beating Dust An Elysian Tale though. Great game, I find it amazing that it was pretty much one guy developing the game and with zero experience in game programming to boot when he began.