Skybox Services in Trinidad and Tobago -- Online Shopping

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by wildchild, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Rebirthoftheundead

Rebirthoftheundead New Member

Re: Skybox Services in Trinidad and Tobago -- Online Shoppin

well its alot to be honest, communication mostly for e.g. a driver went off with my package to have it deliver even tho i left instruction to collect, fair enough i waited home for it since he(the driver) said it would be delivered at 12pm, never happened i called he said 3pm never happened then 6pm(specially for me) never happened and this proceeded for 3 days and for some reason they never took out my package so i can collect.
    another instance was receiving my package broken (fishing rods) that was obviously because they packed it recklessly completely shattering the top and they refused to take responsibility.
    2 days ago i went to collect a package and had to wait 2 hours while they attempt to "find" my package because apparently they have over 10,000 packages in the back unsorted(others were left waiting as well). I left and returned the following day. btw the 48Hour service doesn't seem to be valid anymore

2. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Now is crunch time for freight forwarders, what makes it worse is the amount of items being shipped by locals has more than doubled in the last year. Many were not prepared for it and you should expect it to get worse as the season progresses.

Also there have been more incidents where entire shipments have been held back in the US by customs. Most recently this happened the week of Black Ops 2 release, as a result every retailer locally got the game a week late (regardless of the service used), the couple that did get their shipments early didn't fare as well as they were in spanish...

3. scaR

scaR New Member

Does anyone have experience ordering online from Pricesmart?

From what I read, they ship in the item and you pick it up at the location of your choice.

4. mojo

mojo New Member

like u want the $80,000TTD TV scar :)

5. scaR

scaR New Member

Nah, just looking for a new UPS.