SC2 Sweatage

Discussion in 'Battle.NET 2.0' started by VirtueTT, Mar 7, 2011.

1. VirtueTT

VirtueTT New Member

Been looking to play more with some locals since i dont have any desire nor time to climb a league ladder at this point in time. Been sweating with some guys across on GATT and a few from here. Looking to get some more games over the weekends if anyone is interested. We do some of the custom games as well as FFA and team matches. Just for fun to mess around with builds and tactics. So if anyone interested or has usual sweats there are a few of us willing to play for some laughs and mouse cringing moments.

In game character code/id:
    VirtueTT

Oh just a list of people who I usually play with and have played with before:
    RedfishTT
    Mez
    Rebirth
    CHICO
    Berserkiymc
    VeritasTT
    MissChIevous
    kini
    Beobear
    WarOne
    Chingbling
    Nazy
    Boxy
    IpixTT
    suzieboy
    Toysoldier
    Talon
    Steups
    SpAwN
    Snowtiger
    phoenix
    Nike
    MessiaaH
    Limit
    blAckwolF
    Amenra
    W1nTry
    RedlumTT

2. scaR

scaR New Member

I play randomly, a few custom games here and there to check on map quality. The sad truth is that War3 custom maps are more creative, diverse and bug free than 99% of SC2 maps. As someone who loved to NotA, this is a disappointment. I get bored quickly. Anyways, I'm not sure if Vax still plays but that's the crew you should link with. I'll try to scramble up his ID.

3. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Could also check sue, paradoxxx, ronstar etc.

4. Rebirthoftheundead

Rebirthoftheundead New Member

Virtue my list is hugh wit players who r not on Gatt or trinigamers and are still local...jus msg me wen ur on and i'll introduce u

5. Rebirthoftheundead

soooo any1 does still play craft?

6. TG|nazy|ENI

TG|nazy|ENI New Member

7. scaR

scaR New Member

I now pronounce you 2 v 2. You may infect the Terran. =P

8. VirtueTT

VirtueTT New Member

Rebirth boy i sorry. UWI finals jus finish like a week ago and i jus winding down from exams and gettin some things in order. I should be on more often soon enough. PS, dont ever play against Nazy, u will quit SC2 from shear frustration of losing to him lol.

9. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

lol what nazy you is the raper man in SC2 hmmm i would link you with one in my boys and tell me what you think PM me for info ...:D

10. sNo

sNo New Member

waayyyyyzzzzzzz......nazy yuh big inno hahahahahaha.

11. Rebirthoftheundead

i rem me and mez teaming up to fight nazy and somebody boy that was real pressure

12. VirtueTT

VirtueTT New Member

so i got back on the horse today and hopefully will keep riding. Played some 4v4 with Rebirth and some other locals and i still have my touch but needs to work on my late game. After that 20 min marker, i find myself in a void >.<...

I also got hooked on this custom game called MineralZ. Its a tower defense basically but pretty cool if anyone wants to check it out. I'm now looking for some sparing buddies. Terran ftw?

13. Rebirthoftheundead

yeh surprizingly alot of locals online these days

14. scaR

scaR New Member

I'll have to check out the MineralZ map. I love me those TD's!