Rampage leaves G@TT

Discussion in 'The Trinigamers Round Table' started by Nailes, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Hidden

Hidden New Member

damn!
    alya check the IE(for those that still use it) CACHE!
    GO GO GO!

2. SPK

SPK New Member

I saw it, but in it I believe that Menace DID request for his a/c to be deleted as such...so I dunno.

3. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

K, I know menace is a man that fed up of the G@TT small man scene.

4. G_Pinkie

G_Pinkie New Member

If you delete an account, the thread won't be deleted.

5. Itachi

Itachi New Member

true @ thread not deleted,also from what i see ramps wanna dedicate most of his efforts right now to anime re-encoding,which imo makin a lot more sense than G@TT and it also neutral and has a good bit of supporters so i wishin him best of luck with that (in fact i helpin him all i can cuz i think it sounds like a nice plan for all de anime fans in Trinidad and Tobago wit dial up)

6. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Thaz a good bet although I find teh quality of those rm files suck!! I want the man to know we have his back.

7. eks

eks New Member

That's the best way of thinking about it.

8. Itachi

Itachi New Member

yeah buh para these RM files are for men on dial up who juss wah see what happen this week eh,is not for keepin for archive and stuff like how we do it usually,i find is a decent concept,but i think we cud try somethin better than de RM man,maybe WMV or somethin ?

9. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

I call this one the kayode 'hit em for six runs' post
    I didnt know kayode played cricket ;)

It starts @ the bottom

Kayode

Nijelian
    Kayode
    Kayode
    Nijelian

10. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

WTF this supposed to mean, if allyuh was up to no good. wda jed this man has some serious issues.

Nijelian

11. eks

eks New Member

I just watchin how Nijelian moving and just laffin my ass off right now.

But is the right way to think that this is the time to rally around and not to separate.

The man TRYing to pull himself up and look semi-good but he looking bigger and ignorant.

12. Loki

Loki New Member

lol
    i think Nijelian should know very well that I am Tweety.
    so i dont know what he talking abt ?

13. killa

killa New Member

it have nothing 2 do with pullin ghimself up nah
    he need 2 realise all d shit he has done etc etc and change mc change

but nope...he hadda keep firm 2 keep control over t he rest of sheep....err i mean gatters

cyah make himself look weak infront of all those reading
    den he would lose his grip on the blinded ones

14. Loki

Loki New Member

i wanna reply
    but i wont
    dont wanna cause too much trouble and then ppl go say i being disrespectful :S

15. Itachi

Itachi New Member

More Quotes

KILLA
    ITACHI/OSIRIS
    Nijelian/NIJELIAN
    ITACHI/OSIRIS
    TWEETY/LOKES
    ITACHI/OSIRIS

16. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

More on the Nijelian saga

Nijelian

17. killa

killa New Member

well heres johnny
    Nijelian:
    yes yes d future of G@TT online....
    G@TT chat done buss dey everybody moving with ramp...so go be Nijelian and den d fellas who doh talk but jus have dey account on there
    lol

18. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Nijelian just would never realize,

These trouble makers, just wanna make gaming better in trinidad and tobago. Nijelian knows this but he sees them as threats and usually asserts his authority to show 'his badness'. We never wanted to take G@TT from him but just add to the community.

The man is ignorant, he would never really look and see that it is possible that he could be wrong. Noooo Para spreading propaganda, viper evil, rampage eh know what he talking bout, kayode is a noob.

Nijelian hadda take a time out and (), <>, {}, ||, /\, \/ he self. It so very obvious people leaving because of him and the ones that didnt soon will IF they ever wanna take gaming to the next level and be more than minions.

I feeling to merge this post with the one in the eyes of the public, but that wouldnt help. We already doing very well for ourselves. GG

19. killa

killa New Member

||, /\, \/ these brackets is not good brackets as yuh could see things could leak out
    need industrial strength brackets..liek this one....reinforced with steel
    |[ ]| no escaping tha bracket nah

20. Itachi

Itachi New Member

ahh yes one last attempt by me :(

Nijelian/NIJELIAN
    OSIRIS/ITACHI

after this post dred i feel i have nothing left to say de man lookin like he have no dream yes :( it sad to see a person like this :(