Paradoxxx and Hidden resign from TG

Discussion in 'The Trinigamers Round Table' started by scaR, Oct 20, 2010.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

One of our founders (Paradoxxx) and our very first web master (Hidden) have decided to step out of the hallowed halls of TriniGamers staff effectively as of September 30th 2010.

Their giant contribution to this organisation when it was still in it's cradle will never be forgotten. Both men had the maturity to carry through and make it an official registered non-profit organisation. Now they are both willing to let go knowing that TriniGamers remains in safe hands.

This was done amiably and both guys as well as current members of staff all wish each other the best in future endeavours.

Members may have noticed the many new faces added to staff as we continue to move forward.

2. sue

sue New Member

so the new "official" sc2 team is?

just asking....since there was mass confusion before.

3. ck

ck New Member

It had an official sc2 team?

4. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

never hear about it and i here a while now ... so Starcraft 2 team here ... sorry wrong forum ... lol ....:confused:

Or and Big respect go's out to Para And Hidden cool guys and we will miss all the Sh*t talk ... i know u guys will be passing and shouting out but all the best and it was nice knowing you guys bless up and be bless ....

5. sue

sue New Member

i was referring to the "official" sc2 TG admin team

6. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

sue i know i was just playing the fool ... don't dig no scn ...:D

7. sue

sue New Member

oh...lol....i be trolled....noob me

8. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

Vaya con dios, my friends.

9. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

kudos to the guys for the services rendered...
    but i'm sure they'll still be around like normal... they just not members of staff right...

10. the_steph

the_steph New Member

/salute

Good hard work guys... thanks for your major contributions

11. scaR

scaR New Member

Para will be around. He'll be easy to find on Ventrilo and Starcraft 2 for sure. He'll always be looking out for TG.

Hidden hasn't had the time for TriniGamers for a while now. It's unlikely we'll see him around much to be honest.

12. soldier

soldier New Member

Good work to both.

13. saGa

saGa Active Member

ENGLISH!!!!!!!! >.<
    will muss u both especially para :( thanks for the PS :'(

14. eddoes

eddoes New Member

Dam...i will MISS hidden random moments here. All know para still gonna be around!

15. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

Uncle Para leaving..... well of course he'll be missed on staff, but i know he'll always give a little helping hand when possible. And Hidden won't be forgotten.

All the best guys

16. sHOTTA

sHOTTA New Member

trolololol

17. Gravedamn

Gravedamn New Member

Paradoxxx seems to have been the Cp6uja_ of this website and I have a feeling of respect for him, though I don't know him.

GL HF in the future.

Say your prayers,
    Gravedamn.