New Staff Positions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Hidden, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidden

Hidden New Member

TriniGamers is currently offering new staff positions to the general gaming public of Trinidad and Tobago. These openings are directly related to our Media and Public Relations Team. The openings to be filled are in regards to:

- TG Photographers
    - Graphic Artists
    - Video Editors
    - Public Relations

TG Photographers: MUST possess a working camera (preferably digital with good quality) and be reliable and consistent in attending TG events to act as said photographer.

Graphic Artists + Video Editors: Preference will be given to those individuals who have both of these skills at their disposal. Submissions of previous work are required to be sent in with this application.

Public Relations: MUST be a good representative of TriniGamers on a public front as this person will be the public face of TriniGamers. Obvious requirements for this job are that the person be well spoken/written. This person should also have the ability to obtain the interest of sponsors for TriniGamers.

Your applications are to be sent in Via PM to "http://www.trinigamers.com/forums/member.php?u=3"]LOKI[/"]TriniGamers - View Profile: NiNe@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: NiNe</title>@@AMEPARAM@@NiNe

Please note that all positions are volunteer based. However, TG staff members will be given special benefits such as a TG email address, 5mb Web space.

2. shizz

shizz New Member

sounds like some nice movements

good luck

think I wanna apply for one of dem positions I getting a xbox and games everymonth if I am accepted or what?

:)

3. Nike

Nike New Member

O_O

i do Public Relations for Microsoft and im not well written \ : i meaan i can slepll most off the taime but thats Mostly wehN im Inder the Anfluence

4. ecktt

ecktt New Member

Humm.
    And u all eh check 1st Vax for public relations?
    What you think his postition in DDR is?
    What you think his Job is?

5. Hero

Hero New Member

I work at a photo studio in arima and also am a photographer , and i would like to apply for the photography position.i own 2 digital cameras. also i can do my own printing and editing because i work at a photo studio .

6. opium

opium New Member

i thought he was de rum cork in ddr?

7. vax

vax New Member

first off i doh drink rum
    second i not in pr... i talk sh*t for a living

8. Larutus

Larutus New Member

Just out of curiosity, has the deadline for applications been closed?

Just checkign to see if i can reply here now

9. Malice

Malice Member

i was just perusing through the forums and i noticed this still up. I don't think the term 'new' can be used again nor do i think there are openings still. Are there still openings? If not this thread should be closed so that anyone else that comes across this thread won't get the wrong idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.