lvl gunz

Discussion in 'Garena' started by scaR, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Hero

Hero New Member

Qq .

2. cold

cold New Member

lol @ shotta and hero

i want to speak my mind but i promise scar that i would not cuss anybody again on the forums , but all i can say is " hero and shotta u 2 need Jesus"

3. janus

janus New Member

theres a difference between a humble n00b and a n00b that feel he cud take on mym men :)

i miss clarke :(

4. Malice

Malice Member

amen.

oh and staying on topic, i just bought lothars blink dagger and refresher on riki, only items and i beat naix in a 1v1 fight (he was playing serious) and i came second in the scores, my team won and it was an even 4v4 match =D
    ________
    buy grinder

5. Hero

Hero New Member

i find men putting words in my mouth but yeah w/e. Replies are as predicted. interesting how ppl still bother to reply when it was known what their reply would be =P. Nah well again all of yal right im a noob talk done move on.

6. Malice

Malice Member

7. cold

cold New Member

lol

yes u are a nub . no one is debating that one there but u did get better i would give u that much. but u are still not one of the top men in t&t so there u need to chill with that talk . ok youth.i have nothing to say about shotta casue i fed up of him.

8. sHOTTA

sHOTTA New Member

weh sah.

First of, permabasher, I am not mad at you and I am not mad about the result of that game, also, I dont hate anyone who played in that game.
    The game was fun, entertaining, extremely funny as well as been, depressing, hair pulling and suicidal at certain times.

I was upset of some other reasons.hint
    I feel like some ppl here post more crap than I do.

9. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

you know this thread was about rickmett selling guns. Not about hero and shotta being epic failures in dota. Then again, the thread title is "lvl guns" so i suppose they will fall under this category... carry on yes

10. sHOTTA

sHOTTA New Member

I vote post the replay. I vote ano commit suicide so we dont have to read his retarded posts anymore, hey atleast i am funny rite? unlike some ppl (looks sideways)

11. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

when people laugh at you, its not the same as laughing with you

ya dig?

/me reverts to not posting on this forums' shotta fud

12. Hero

Hero New Member

hmmmmmm w/e ppl it was an hr dota game lets all move on.

13. shadow_hitokiri

shadow_hitokiri New Member

can you little girls grow the f%#$ up for once i gettin FRIGGIN TIRED OF UR DAMN BI%^&ING. SERIOUSLY NOONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT EITHER OF U SO SHUT THE HELL UP.JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Malice

Malice Member

kieron shouting =O things bad =( It's like they never played a 90 min game before lol. What they gonna say for the 125 min games i had to endure o_o
    ________
    marijuana dispensaries

15. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

i dont know boy shadow...the internet turns big men into 12 year olds yes.....

16. JiN

JiN New Member

lol i rember that game poor rickmett get clarks stats now were clarks anyways uall go run rickmett like clarks eah lol

17. heady

heady New Member

wow am still surprised at that score 0-15 with panda... is that really possible

18. archvile

archvile Active Member

yuh know

...all these men who start to cry and ting and panty geting tite when a game cross 60 mins OMG OMG IT SO LONG I GONNA DIE!.....

yuh know when things changing....
    just abt 2 years ago for the least games on server would run for up to 2 hours+ and would have been an entirely ENTERTAINING game, with lots of twists and excitement, cuz men playin not only with the intent to win but also with the intent to have fun. Throwin talks and making jokes all that was just part of the kicks, but these days with the comign of the e ganster and everybody wanna be pro, not longer are men able to understand.

If u not willing to have fun, u not going to get anywhere- IT IS AFTER ALL JUST A GAME. You have to enjoy what u do, in order to improve. Dont come and tell me when i solo and take all the runes and farm every possible creep on the map and my hero pretty and hard, so hard that i cud kill eevryone in a few secs......but u pulling yr padners stones....that u having fun....

I sure someone is gonna say but arch thaz then this is now stop thinking about the past, dota change...
    But its not the type of gameplay from the past i want so much, its the CO-OPERATION and UNDERSTANDING i want to come back, ppl to learn to balance fun and serious gaming.

19. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

arch make a long post... gasps...

ah well...

that kinda fun does only come among friends arch...

i prefer to have a inhouse sweat even if half the people is noobs it does be realll fun... even if game go over 2 hrs lol... which happened recently.

20. Aj1

Aj1 New Member

rickmett is really a pro in disguise...he build vlads to push creeps and support the other melee on the team!!!! isn't dat right rickmett??? cause i know u don't sell gunZ!! LOL rofl