It's that time again. NEW theme!

Discussion in 'Help, Bugs and Feedback' started by scaR, Aug 30, 2010.

?

Do you like Project Azul?

1. NO, it sucks..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. scaR

scaR New Member

I know the current theme was liked by some and reviled by others. I was personally making TG my favourite colour, orange. The good news is we made it a year without a major uprising. :D

The bad news is that I'm at it again. :eek:

This could be considered a merge between our old Dark vB skin and the new Orange Juice. Designed to give TG a fresh new look once more. I present to you... *ques Zoolander runway music*

Let us know what you think by voting on the poll.

This will soon become the default theme on TriniGamers. You can make it your default by switching to it at the bottom of the page.

2. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

by voting on which poll?

3. scaR

scaR New Member

Look away, now look back again, the poll is diamonds...

4. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

hmm it looks good but...

with gatt just changing there link colors to blue... it looks alot like there site now...

5. doomtack

doomtack New Member

NOOOOOO I LOVE ORANGE JUICE!!!!
    Besides, The GATT one sucks, and so does this (although the timing looks like alyuh plan this) no offense.

6. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

This has actually been down there a day before GATT changed theirs. Believe me it looked like even more guns.

This is also part of something bigger thats coming.

7. scaR

scaR New Member

I don't see it. Their link colour is different, same for their backgrounds. On the whole their site is full of dull greys and blues.

Project Azul has a vibrant blue link colour as well as much darker backgrounds which make for deeper contrasts and a much sharper look.

8. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

I remember when DarkVB first showed up people said the same thing, I never saw it.

9. doomtack

doomtack New Member

Honestly, just like with Orange juice... it can change... and i will hate the new look, until it grows on me, but i won't care cus its the content of the site i'm interested in :p

10. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

i likes it...easier on the eyes

dont like the purple (purple and green forum icons) but thats just personal pref.

it sexy!

edit- just noticed the star, 1up, fireball etc...it sexy with an exclamation mark

11. Nike

Nike New Member

i think its much easier to read text in this new one but that's probably just me

i like it!

12. Coke

Coke Member

it nice!! time for change to

13. Nike

Nike New Member

woi clark!

14. sNo

sNo New Member

I like the orange more, plus if yuh hadda change, why not go for red/black style with some white.......some national pride

15. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

same here

16. scaR

scaR New Member

I changed the new posts image to something that matches the theme, despite being more abstract.

I've tried with red, white and black before but those colours are not easy to put together in a theme. @ sNo

I'll miss the OrangeJuice as well, it is still an awesome theme IMO. It will remain available for selection.

17. Hero

Hero New Member

lol wtf , i real voted no though -.- . i will get used to it i guess =/

I say we put on top the banner that dancing scar thingy lol. everyone who would like to see scar dancing body on the site everyday vote MEH gogo gog

18. Nike

Nike New Member

yes

19. saGa

saGa Active Member

I personaly liked it and switch one time Gj scar!! props

20. Kira

Kira New Member

grrr black n blue is sexyyy... i like the new theme :D