HOT deals section!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by ecktt, Oct 11, 2007.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

2. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

3. mojo

mojo New Member

bought!

4. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

5. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

6. Geese

non existant

7. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

US CC required or wha?

8. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

50% off on empire total war on steam!!

9. mojo

mojo New Member

10. ecktt

ecktt New Member

Sold!

11. Doobs

Doobs New Member

eck yuh cud prbly spy with that to see who doing it in d server room. buwahahahah:p

12. mojo

mojo New Member

to spy on the underpants gnomes?

13. ecktt

ecktt New Member

Who would wanna do it in there? It so cold , Madingo would have to change his name to Tiny.

14. Doobs

Doobs New Member

would have to heat up yuh butt on the exchange server...:p

15. scaR

scaR New Member

TunesPro.com - Anyone using it?

Was reading about piracy vs downloads and this site came up. It's legit and about 6 times cheaper than iTunes and more importantly better quality. I can't believe people pay for that 128kbit iTunes nonsense. Even torrents have better quality even if it's inconsistent. Seems to be well worth the price to have a legal music collection.

http://www.TunesPro.com/

Is anyone else using this and does it work with local credit cards?

I'll give it a try later.

16. scaR

scaR New Member

It works with local credit cards. 19 cents per song is $1.20 TT. The whole process was pretty simple. Downloads were slowish at 50kb/s but a whole album isn't big enough to be a problem at that speed. Bitrate was variable ~250, very good MP3 quality.

Did some more checking and it turns out that iTunes are behind this website. They launched it to compete against themselves given the DRM limits and low quality provided on iTunes. Also minus the Apple Tax which we know now is 81 cents, about four times the cost of the song on TunesPro.

http://rushprnews.com/2009/11/03/itunes-releases-tunesprocom---buy-bon-jovi-pre-released-album-for-2

17. ecktt

ecktt New Member

I'd move this to hot deals

18. Geese

pretty good deal here if you're looking for sticks.

19. scaR

scaR New Member

Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) is $29.99 on Amazon with free shipping.

That's cheaper than a four pack and cheaper than the last round of special deals. Skyboxing it may cost some but if you have family coming in, it's a worthy deal.

20. scaR

scaR New Member

I believe Amazon is doing PS3 video game deals today on their Lightning Deals. It changes every couple hours, not sure what deals are coming up.

"http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27"]Amazon.com Gold Box: New Deals. Every Day.