G6 Internet Cafe -- Private Launch

Discussion in 'Gaming Hubs in Trinidad and Tobago' started by scaR, Jun 6, 2011.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

Many of the TriniGamers faithful would know Gameboyz in Port of Spain where we have held Call of Duty and console events in the past. Their sucesses have taken them to launch a new branch -- G6 Internet Lounge, Auzonville Mall, Tunapuna.

[​IMG]

TriniGamers were invited to the private launch of the cafe. If you're feeling left out, don't worry. Management plans to have a FREE public launch later this month, date to be announced.

G6 was designed to go beyond the typical internet cafe and descend into a relaxing lounge atmosphere. In this aspect it certainly suceeds. Invitees were laid back and enjoying themselves.

[​IMG]

PC gamers will meet systems capable of running most modern games at maxxed or high settings without crawling. Games played include Crysis 2, Heroes of Newerth, Left 4 Dead 2 and Call of Duty 4.

[​IMG]

Inside the 'Game Room' two Xbox 360's were running Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Mortal Kombat on LCD TVs.

[​IMG]

What does this cost? Just $7 per hour. Now you have no reason to not check it out.

See the rest of the photos on Facebook.

2. Fermin

Fermin New Member

Pure Niceness and it close by to mee :D

Edit>>>> I SEE XBOX CONTROLLERS!!! <3<3<3

3. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

This was BESS. The setup REAL crispy and the vibe sweet, conducive to some good sweatage.

G6 and G_Boyz... Long live the G's.

4. ish007xx

ish007xx New Member

This place looking rellll sweet but it far from me boi so it go be hard for me to even move up here but i will cause this just to good to pass up

5. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

big up to my boy julien on this new opening man congrats was invited buy wifey got sick and was in hospital sorry i couldn't make it .... Would be passin to check it out this week ... I must say place looking bess dan gj ....:D:D:D

6. saGa

saGa Active Member

Public Launch on SUNDAY=BESS

but if its in the week i shall have to duck work >_>

7. hothops

hothops New Member

Thanks for all the support everyone. We, at Gameboyz are aiming to bring quality and comfort to the local Gaming Cafes. I would also like to say a special thanks to Scar and the Trinigamers family for their support.

Don't worry Groff we understand your situation and we hope that your wife gets well soon.

Thank you everyone for your positive comments.

P.S. Groff, don't worry, there is plenty of time for us to meet on the Call of Duty battlefield :)

8. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

I honestly was impressed with this cafe. I didn't know what to expect, but by the time I walked down the corridor to enter, I felt comfortable.

This place isn't some hole in the wall. This place is NICE! I was a little intimidated the first minute, but then the inner gamer came out in me and I was just engulfed in the pcs and of course the console action. (Console couch is VERY bad by the way).

I definitely recommend it and it should be a place I'm visiting often.

Props to Julien and the Gboyz team. Keep up the great work! And thanks for having us of course!

9. scaR

scaR New Member

10. wildchild

wildchild Member

How many PC's you all have setup here?

11. saGa

saGa Active Member

hmm ah they!!!

12. DGF

DGF New Member

Ah hear some south men comin up d road to cook beef.... daz true? :D

13. sNo

sNo New Member

:D I like what I hearing here :D

14. DGF

DGF New Member

Sno, now that im looking at your avatar, theres a MW2 server with the same name. Coincidence or you know the owners?

an yea.. is lvl grill smoke saturday.. :cool:

15. sNo

sNo New Member

It's my server O_O

And I wasn't considering taking part Saturday, but since you guys are going to be there, I may have to reconsider. Hmmmmmm...

16. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

17. saGa

saGa Active Member

hmm i wounder if i could stream the launch :O

18. scaR

scaR New Member

19. wildchild

wildchild Member

OooohhhhGawwwwdddDooohhhhLLLLiiiieeeeeMmmmeeeeepppppPpppppllooooxxxxbleh

tho hath summoned me!!!

20. sNo