Fatima Game Day. Come one, come all and get PWNED.

Discussion in 'Sweat!!' started by New Era Outlaw, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

lol me study ? not as much as you think :p , I had to spread out 1 semester work over 2 semesters so it's taking a while. Plus this teacher get dengue so make up classes in meh tail.

2. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

saGa me ain't like how you talking about troubling people you know lol that ain't sounding to good ....:D

3. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

LMAO

Aite rb. I'll still keep an eye out for the Money Bin when you're done.

Is it possible to see what games will be available for play beforehand? That way, we can organise enough copies and a proper selection and stuff. Nothing makes a better impression than an organised crew. :D

4. saGa

saGa Active Member

>:) u on the list also groff *BEWARE*

5. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

melee
    2k2
    *crawls back under rock*

6. Fermin

Fermin New Member

weyyyyyyyyyyyyy i now seein this. hopefully ill pass true :) but i wearing meh iron draws eh, is Fatima ah cah truss nobody xD

7. Geese

especially since saga looking to trouble ppl

8. saGa

saGa Active Member

allyuh dont have to worry i cant make it again :(

9. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

Ah, well. But fear not, saGa....I'll just have to share out enough cutass for the both of us, that's all.

Anyway, game day is today, folks! See you there.

10. saGa

saGa Active Member

it free?

11. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

yea saga (unless u wanna donate to my ps3 funds :))

on my way!

12. New Era Outlaw

The sweat was pretty good. I think the group managed to get about 30 or so people at the event, and we played the following games on 4 plasma screen TVs:

Super Street Fighter IV
    Blazblue
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

There were a couple of hiccups, though. One of the power strips wasn't working, and the damn rechargable batteries in one of my Wiimotes malfunctioned, which delayed things by a bit.

Still, it was great to see many enthusastic gamers there. Many of the players from the SSF4 tournament that passed a couple of weeks ago attended this one, and Sheppard and Q were two I remembered from long time.

I only regret that we never got a chance to play Marvel vs. Capcom 2...that would've made things complete for me.

Great job, guys, and see you next sweat!

13. Geese

>_< @ blazblue

14. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

YES. I'm sorry I missed the BlazBlue session. TvC was intense... And by "intense", I mean there was intense brooming, lol.

I came, I saw, I Hakkan'd. I'm GREASY, baby. ^_^

A BESS day.

15. New Era Outlaw

I guess you can say I really swept them up.

16. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

=|

er...TvC was cool tho...was a great day

17. Geese

How many people actually had a clue of how to play tvc and blazblue ?

18. New Era Outlaw

Well, a few players that got a chance to play TvC got the hang of it pretty quickly. One player in particular did some pretty amazing things with Zero/Ryu. Sure gave me a run for my boondollars.

Don't know about Blazblue, though.

19. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

I'm starting to like BlazBlue even though it feels like a n00b-friendly GG. Idk if it's because I'm great at GG that I feel like that but BlazBlue just feels so meh by comparison.

An awesome day indeed. Props to all involved. I'll call no names lest I apparently negate whoever's name I'd have missed. Props to all involved.

20. Fermin

Fermin New Member

good day fellas it was nice...

keep it classy :)