F4F Old thread

Discussion in 'Past Tournaments' started by cold, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soldier

soldier New Member

still waiting to see the 1st page updated with list of teams..

2. slayer27

slayer27 New Member

<----- Want a sweat on the team soldier. It lookin HARD!

PS. Not sharing crow.

3. fenrir

fenrir New Member

4. tm1

tm1 New Member

Hmm

Is it me or does this tourney post look ghetto like hell.Green colors every with blue.MadnessAnd one set ah test in cap.lawd

Must be cold yes lol real ghetto ness

5. cold

cold New Member

ok ok.

Ok after seeing the amount of complaints about the " wild card" . It has been taken out but will be revised and used in future event in a better way. But for now the wild card draw has been removed from the tourney. Sry for taking to long i just got home from work.

6. Hero

Hero New Member

Awesome k thnx. Umm cold do we have assurance that warkeys will be on . I know u said pass up and give u but I gave dl link and i know alot of us wont be able to pass up. All we need is one guy to put the program on the pcs. Or when u in java just dl it from this thread and copy it to the pcs. Its like kbs so shouldnt be too bad.

7. cold

cold New Member

boy doh make meh chip eh

i already have it on my flash drive and is going to put it on all the PC during Friday night sweat. so relax nah .

8. Hero

Hero New Member

Lol , about 4 ppl in vent ask me to double check on it. Well thnx for the confirmation . See yal sunday!

9. boxy

boxy New Member

lol@ doh make cold chip
    hahahaha
    oh jah cold yuh frigging retard

10. Hero

Hero New Member

I see some strangely familiar names appear on my buddylist / garena rooms . Hmmm who say guest appearance!

Any comments guys?

11. :PyrO:

:PyrO: New Member

team list

Yeh cold....i know u say it have like 13 teams in this torny....i just wanna see these teams and their players listed plzzzz

12. ups

ups New Member

god boy...allyuh more annoying dan a chronic case of crabs...d man say he working hard dese days, when he gets a chance to breathe he will post the list of teams, until then gtfo yuh pc and go smell some garbage or something

yuh want to know who the other players are...wda you now playing dis game oh wha? so if yuh know who playing yuh going to google dem and see what strat dey does use, or yuh going to pay d CID to look into their gaming history to see what ah gwan?

for f@#$s sake man...everybody who will be at the tourney is d same men allyuh accustomed playing with on gayarena, d only foreigner coming is pyro, and yuh cud sum up his profile in one word...mehh

13. hunter2609

hunter2609 New Member

Rad An Dem Say Dat Dey Hav A New Sub For D Tourney... Their Name Wont Be Revealed As Yet But All I Can Give Is ***... If U Want A Hint Then If Your Remember The Boots Of ***

14. :PyrO:

:PyrO: New Member

whoa there horsey!!!!

Dude no need for the essay.....i'm surprised that there are so many teams thats all...and i'm accustomed to seeing the team names posted for all the previous tornies....look even sold not playing buh wanna see the ppl.

15. soldier

soldier New Member

Muss wanna see. Scar spoil we all these years with a nice listing on first page all the time. Even before people register was blank spaces iymc! Ah want meh listing!

/cry

16. tm1

tm1 New Member

I hear it have a mystery side entering the tourney.
    NO one knows who they are and a side get treathen from then yesterday.

17. soldier

soldier New Member

really?

*whistles*:rolleyes:

18. tm1

tm1 New Member

I hear they real good when say really good i mean it.

19. soldier

soldier New Member

well giwe d details nah tm1..

20. tm1

tm1 New Member

We only know the name of one of them,so far when we get more info we go fill allyuh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.