DotA League 2007 Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Tournaments' started by scaR, Jul 24, 2007.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

[​IMG]

[align=left]Congratulations to Shen's Minions for topping the final group and earning their way to the 2007 League Championship.

===========================================
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to the final four teams. Making it this far means that you are the best and worthy of challenging for the League Championship.

Group Z
    1. SM
    2. eX
    3. NFTW
    4. WyD

I was disappointed to see two drop outs in Stage Two but I'm confident this won't happen in the finals.

This round is ONE (1) week long.

Deadline for replays is Sunday 12th August at midnight.

[​IMG]

Did this week's leaderboard a bit differently to showcase how teams did overall in the league. League play is serious business and there have been many casualties. I hope all the teams involved have learnt from this first round.

If you didn't make it, next year for sure. If you advanced, you survived but it's time to do it again.

Group X
    1. VCW
    2. WyD
    3. eX
    4. LXG

Group Y
    1. SM
    2. BTD
    3. NFTW
    4. GASU

Top two teams from each group will advance to the final group. Only the best teams will survive.

This round is ONE (1) week long.

Deadline for replays is Sunday 4th August at midnight.
    [/align]

2. soldier

soldier New Member

Scar. I think you got some errors there.

Played zero games but won two?:confused:

3. scaR

scaR New Member

Yes soldier, see the very first note on the replays list where BSC withdrew from the league? Two wins for all other teams in that group, but none were played.

If soldier could add reading to his newly acquired skill of googling... oh the possibilities.

4. Phats

Phats New Member

scar lock the thread so u can only view it >_< that way noone harasses u :D

5. bill

bill New Member

MUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Now there is only 1 team left to play in our group in our conquest of group C we even think we may not get beat out before the first 14 mins.....30 mins wYd is comen for that group X.
    PAPA SPANK!!!!!!!!

6. soldier

soldier New Member

Umm bill u all played the most games.. so shh? :eek:

7. scaR

scaR New Member

So far Shen's Minions & Who's Your Daddy are fine examples of how to play in the league. They have completed most of their games and are undefeated so far.

Soldier your team pull plug. ff shh pbq kk thx

8. soldier

soldier New Member

wda@ pull plug. we withdrew B4 d league started.

and i jus sayin that he shudn be boastin because they played d most games. obviously u will have d most points..

9. bill

bill New Member

PULL ETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SOLDDDDDD
    yuh never hear if u have notting good to say dont say notting at all u not even in the league...all cause a man tell yuh u is shit and yuh plug fall out xD

10. soldier

soldier New Member

umm. no one told me such things.. we didnt even state why we pull out. but we know why. so umm. stfu nah? please?

11. bill

bill New Member

~playsound lol.wav
    nah @ stfu but i know y u left the league ***** go google something before u you come to tell me some crap.

12. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Ent soldier in the league under alias ;) wink wink

13. soldier

soldier New Member

..@ bill...

wanna tell me why i left? please. enlighten me..

;) @ para

:cool:

14. cloudnineX

cloudnineX Member

i hav to agree wit sold...iz obvious dey will have more points dey play d most games... thas simple pfft.:rolleyes:

15. scaR

scaR New Member

Err no, they could have played most and lost all, but they are undefeated. Two games left to play. Don't subscribe to soldier's logic.

16. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

VCW getting orn! Keep an eye out for these guys.

17. vax

vax New Member

D kukka haxx.. he figure out a way to get around HH daz why he insist on playing with dat sneaky "cokca"
    LOL

18. scaR

scaR New Member

If you played games and your replay is not on this list then I DO NOT HAVE THEM and you will receive NO POINTS for those games.

Replays sent after Sunday 29th @ midnight will be disregarded.

FYI, image with the points has not yet been updated. It will be on Sunday night.

19. scaR

scaR New Member

Updated listing.

If you need to take default wins please say now because typically no replay = no points.

20. scaR

scaR New Member

Group A: VCW and NFTW are through in that order to round two.

Group B: SM will finish on top even if eX manages to match them on points. Could change if SVS plays either team.

Group C: WyD will most likely finish tops. GASU seems best positioned to take second but that could go either way.

Group D: LXG will finish top. BTD could oust DDR for second if they win the second game against them.

If your replay not there below, I'm not gonna ask for it. Send it in if you want the points.

Tentatively this is what round two could look like based on the last set of replays..

GROUP X
    - A1 VCW (certain)
    - B2 eX
    - C1 WyD
    - D2 DDR/BTD

GROUP Y
    - A2 NFTW (certain)
    - B1 SM
    - C2 GASU/GNA/BDD
    - D1 LXG (certain)