Clan Channels

Discussion in 'TriniGamers Ventrilo' started by scaR, Jul 9, 2009.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

As part of supporting the community we will provide clans and social groups the opportunity to have a private channel for organizing their scrims and sweats. We should be able to give clan members a clan tag as an added perk to being registered.

We will not give channels to sole users without a clan. There are many public channels available than can serve those not attached to a clan.

Requirements

Clan Leader:
    You must have a designated clan leader who will take responsibility for the channel and handle admin tasks. Making requests for the channel and such.

Clan Registration: You must have a registered clan with at least five (5) members. ie. You must make a post announcing your clan in the "http://www.trinigamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25"]clan forums .

Clan Members: Members must register on the TriniGamers website and post in the thread for their clan. Members must be exclusive to that one clan.

Channel Rules

Names: Channels must not have profanities or disrespect in their names.

Sub channels:
    One (1) sub channel is allowed. You may have an additional sub channel for every four (4) clan members.

Inactivity Timer: Do not disable the inactivity timers.

Codecs: If you change the codec please consider that the higher quality settings are not friendly to lower bandwidth users. eg. TSTT DSL and dialup.

Consequences

Failure to stick to the rules will result in a temporary removal of admin powers without warning. Continued acts will result in your clan's channel being removed.

If the clan leader leaves your clan without naming a replacement. Your clan's channel will be removed.

We will allow a grace period of two weeks in the event that members leaving a clan renders it below the five (5) needed to have a channel. If the clan cannot attract new members a forum PM notification will be sent and it will be removed.

2. {MKC}Sparticus

{MKC}Sparticus New Member

OK scar i think i can do this

scar i reach yay
    ;)

3. saGa

saGa Active Member

wooo

LOL like he now reach on trinigamers finnaly sparti