Bsensei and GATT

Discussion in 'The Trinigamers Round Table' started by bourbon_sensei, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slickdre

slickdre Member

from what you was sayin Baego is GATT so who or what can make him step down???

2. camrachI

camrachI New Member

Don't know. Don't care. And I didn't mean it in a literal sense. Word play, my friend.

These guys all try to advance the org and one dude who lays claim to everything keeps it where it's at, which is according to how he feels @ any given time. It's not GATT that really sucks, it's the hinderance.

3. bourbon_sensei

bourbon_sensei New Member

Actually Cam he did step down for a brief period while he was going through some personal issues. He said he LEFT not is taking a break, and on that breath Shizz, CRixx, Heady and myself decided to try to patch the relationships tarnished by past admin. We held a meeting with para, dest, guru, and the result of the meeting was a positive one. GATT was moving forward, then he decided to come back and made himself admin. Didnt come to the current admin and say, well guys, hey im back can u put me back pls. No he decided to have 2 admin accounts hidden in the config file, and put himself back as admin. As Cam said, someone like this cannot be stopped. He is GATT and GATT is him.

Adding insult to injury he decided to ban people due to his personal reasons....what ever for GATT, a organisation based on such malice will not prosper, the only bad thing is Baego is an excellent politician so alot of people (foreign based) associate trinidad gaming with gatt, that needs to be changed.

4. Crixx_Creww

Crixx_Creww New Member

hmm i doh mind you voicing your opinion about the past eh cam

buh it real real sad that u gonna act all innocent and make it look like you were persecuted for merely having an opinion, in teh past you were ridiculously disrespectfull to the mods and admin and then there was the incident of disrespect to a certain female gamer and i think that was the straw that broke the camels back.

5. bourbon_sensei

man start back the thread yes oui

Forget baego imo, rest the man

6. Mengsk

Mengsk New Member

Hmmmm interesting. BUt its talk like this that further helps to segregate gamers.One must learn to leave things as they are and learn to live with each other.Individuals must not take their own personal experiances and try to state that its is the norm of a person or organization. I have known all the organizations for a long time and they all have have welcomed me and i have accepted all. Its a nice idea for yall to try.
    Its never personal its just games.

7. scaR

scaR New Member

I would typically agree with you Mengsk but the same thing has happened to GATT on three seperate ocassions. Once over control and twice over attempting unity among gamers. Unity was totally forbidden, and I challenge all who wish to argue that point. I would say it is the norm and it will happen once more.. history repeats itself.

For those of us who were cast out, we know the truth all to well. One man was standing in the way, but no longer. Gamers are smart enough now to leave that obstacle behind instead of listening to the rhetoric.

Imagine a man need to change his name to escape his own soiled rep? In this case I would say what goes around comes around. Sad indeed.

8. Loki

Loki New Member

forget all this yes.. wcg!!

9. m_illusionist

m_illusionist New Member

no loki not wcg

ITS SC2!!!

Argue this until SC2!!! THEN WE JAM EEET! :p:cool:

10. Mengsk

Mengsk New Member

WCG for real

HEY HEY HEY

WCG is it right now when SC2 come out we go deal with that it comming and guess what.
    Once it come out i know it will be a WCG game so start practicing ":p

Peace.

11. bourbon_sensei

Its amazing how mengsk's response shows similar resemblance to a response baego would make. Attempting to show people that it has never been personal and that all are welcomed by all and it has never been a case where he or the people "he considers very close friends and would like to keep it that way" have ever pushed people away from them and ensured that they stayed away. Amazing that you Mengsk would say it has never been personal when you know of you actions in accompanying baego in his wild goose case to strike fear into people he deemed threatening to what little of his situation he saw left. Amazing to know that you say it is never personal when you yourself said with your own words that you want to come by one of our mutually shared friends and "beat me up".

I laugh at you and baego mengsk, you both try to make it seem to the world that you are so innocent, but I am glad that people know of baego and know what he is capable of and no longer listen to the nonsense that he preaches.

And to comment on the unity that baego preaches, and the statements he has made to me personally where he said he never pushed anyone away, para etc decided to leave, one question that you can go ask your very good friend... why does he not post here? Why does he not come and support the tg gosu wc server? Does he not play dota? Does he not post on forums? Para posts on GATT, apparently some act towards unity and other speak towards it. Whatever his methods, i deem them ineffective in my opinion.

And remember....

12. Larutus

Larutus New Member

This crap still being discussed?

Sensei i think it's time you gave consideration to moving on from this whole baego 'this and that' thing.
    I've been a member of gatt for a good few years now and i also believe that Baego's actions at times have presented him as an obstacle to local gaming, however i have the good sense to know that you cannot out a fire by throwing gasoline on it.
    And while Mengsk's words may have seemed an awful lot like Baego's, he made no attempt at starting anything with anyone on the forums, so why bother to throw words at him? Seems to me like you might actually enjoy encouraging a little bacchanal, but i could be mistaken as i do not know what exactly motivates you.

So that being said is it too much to ask that we excercise some maturity and move on?

13. scaR

scaR New Member

Well, I would have to say that Sensei called for a rest to the thread, then Mengsk brought it back up again with rather Baego-ish "stir the pot" political comments. If you were to chastise anyone for not letting it rest, point it towards who brought it back up.

It's only fair that everyone have their opinions heard.

Since we all know what the past was really like. I would hope that this is turn around. GATT's new direction for the future, to make up for the mistakes of the past with this new initiative of unified gaming.

14. Loki

Loki New Member

hear hear Larry.

Listen to d wise man words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.