Arcades !?

Discussion in 'Arcade Euphoria' started by vax, Jun 5, 2006.

1. vax

vax New Member

did i not just say dat ?

2. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

going out on a limb here but you aint one of those people who couldn't 'wring joystick ' are you?

mvc1 was shitty , mvc2 is still the most played arcade game in america and has the biggest dedicated tournament following.

3. vax

vax New Member

well there is no telling for taste now is there ?
    (fools will always exist )

4. mojo

mojo New Member

to each his own, and to vax u are acting really small minded even for a drunkard.

yeah mvc 1 is balls ent rb ? no magneto... I really waiting to hear somebody challenge rb in mvc 2. Soldier? u still with us?

5. vax

vax New Member

No no no not small minded Narrow minded..... lawd all yuh get d insults right nah

6. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

LOL soldier gonna challenge rb in mvc2 o_O
    i wa be there to record that xD

7. soldier

soldier New Member

lol@ vax cyah 'wring' . Easy mode ftw :p

Yes. I doh mind a challenge :). Might just need some touch up practice is MvC2

8. ladraxxx

ladraxxx New Member

well boi your girl ent really love you!

9. Doobs

Doobs New Member

One of these good ole day when de boss eh hav mih slavin i will devote mih lunch hour to makin ah high score. wish me luck

10. archvile

archvile Active Member

omg hhah my gosh..

omg....shane...lolz...u see this? hahahaha
    aye talkin bout gulf, it have a guy who always on trinituner//gay as lookin fella but he gyull is BESSS...he alwyas in gulf playin game and does drag he gyul to stand up and watch..lol well he do it a day and a good padner ah mine who is rell frens with he gyull comeand meet she standing outise while he pynging ...they talk for a bit, gone and bull in the car and come bakc right dey by the arcade

and the fellaa eh know NUTTING lol

11. Antics_

Antics_ New Member

put TEkken nah plzzz. or raiden or street Fighter.. it have ah nfs demo thats good enough 4 tg arcade. i'll have 2 c if tis still there. i'll post d link when i find it

12. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

Oxymoronic mute testimony.

13. joker

joker New Member

i leave the arcade a long time ago. i only goin to play some shooting games from time to time, and some driving games if i on wildness wit my friends. what bothers me is the neglect of maintainence when it comes to shooting games. a lot of the lasers are off center, and real dread too. very rarely can i go to an arcade and pick the gun that has a bearable accuracy. it makes people who put in an effort hate it! ><

14. shizz

shizz New Member

15. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

Pretty nice stuff that. But whole "Immersion Pod" term makes me feel like I'm becoming part of some cryogenics or cloning experiment. Awfully scary but at the same time...cool.

Another reason I should move to Japan rears its head.

16. Phats

Phats New Member

i am sure if they had a semi decent arcade around people would go ... rem the youth days when u used to go to the mall jus to play sf :D