Tmfk Rules And Regulations For Upcoming Tournament - Tournament Cancelled

Discussion in 'Events, Tournaments and Leagues' started by groff[MFK]©, Sep 10, 2010.

1. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

Tournament is scheduled to be on November 28th 2010

Registration will be Opened from October 11th 2010 and will be Closing on November 12th 2010. If you fail to register by this date, you will have ONE WEEK grace period (13th November - 20th November) whereby in which you will be required to pay an ADDITIONAL $10 due to late registration.
    [​IMG]
    MAP
    [​IMG]
    CONTACT ANY MEMBER FOR DATE DETAILS

Central & South and environs - Groff - 462-5731
    Port of Spain and environs - Kyle - 778-2289
    Arima, Sangre Grande and environs - Tippi - 755-9889

TRINI MFK SSF-IV Rules and Regulations

[align=center][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2v2 BATTLE

Registration Rules[/align]

1. All TEAMS MUST pay registration fee of $140TT and be registered by specified period.
    2. There will be a cap limit of 32 entries.
    3. All TEAMS will be required to pay their registration fee by a specified period which will be advertised on the TriniMFK website. Failure to register by the specified date will result in a $10 late registration fee.
    4. There will be a TriniMFK rep who will be designated to collect registration fees during the specified period.
    5. There will be NO REFUND OF REGISTRATION FEES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
    6. There will be absolutely NO registration on the day of the tournament.
    7. ALL TEAMS are required to register with a TEAM name as well as both players gamer names.
    8. Players of each TEAM Must Choose 1 Character [No Character Changes Allowed

Tournament Rules

1.THE TOURNAMENT WILL START PROMPTLY AT 10:30am.
    2.ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ON TIME. Failure to comply will result in IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION of Team.
    3.All participants MUST have completed the registration process.
    4.Participants will be required to verify their Team presence on the day.
    5.Players will remain with registered team mates to tournament completion.
    6.Participants must also be wearing a Team uniform. (same t-shirt)
    7.Participants are required to bring their own controllers. (BYOC)
    8.There will be absolutely NO touching or interfering of game consoles, all fight sticks will be connected by a designated person.

Spectator Rules

1.All spectators will please refrain from disrupting or disturbing any of the players during their matches.
    2.There will be no crowding, pushing, eating and or drinking within the specified player area.
    3.Spectators will follow the directions of the TRINI-MFK OFFICIALS.
    4.Failure to comply by the rules or follow the directions of the TRINI-MFK OFFICIALS will result in immediate removal from the premises.
    5.Spectators will be required to pay a small fee of $5

General Rules

1.ABSOLUTELY NO OBSCENITIES OR JEERING (Player Harassment) will be tolerated.

2.ABSOLUTELY NO FREE PLAY – If any spectator wants to play a game they will be asked to oblige by the pricing of gaming issued by Game Concepts Ltd.

3.Participants and Spectators MUST keep the bands on their wrist at ALL times

4.All Garbage MUST be placed in the bags provided

Televisions That Will Be Used
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    "There is also an HD tv ... which might be used for the finals. The tournament itself will be with standard televisions"

2. boxy

boxy New Member

ok so i tend to speed read right..but i didnt see anything stating how much ppl are on a team

3. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Paying to re-enter winners bracket sounds like something Baego would do. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Please remove that nonsense rule.

4. groff[MFK]©

Sorry dey @ boxy :D

@ Geese that was from the old text that was not suppose to be there my bad ...

5. pandaofthebamboo

pandaofthebamboo New Member

to much rules and the 140$ per team kinda steep for a 2 man team.
    It would only bring extra cost for th team to wear same uniform which may deter some people from play with the already high entrance fee.

6. groff[MFK]©

the $140 is the same $70 a head panda you didn't object for the last tournament !?:confused:

with the uniform thing if men ain't get it i will say i will not make it a problem at all ....

7. pandaofthebamboo

yea it is 70$ a head but it is for a team. But you are also kind of more dependent on anothers skill which is more of a gamble. And how will the prizes be distributed top 3 ? top4 ? top 2?

Jut seems like to much strictness and money for the first time a team tournament is being held.

8. pandaofthebamboo

BTW. Rule 8 in registration rules should be a tournament rule not a registration rule :S.

9. Tippi[MFK]

Tippi[MFK] New Member

@panda, number 8 is in registration rules because when you register you have to register with your character.

10. pandaofthebamboo

oh ok i guess

11. groff[MFK]©

panda stay tune for the Prizes homey the poster will be out soon .... this is just a lil heads up on what it is to come ....:)

12. groff[MFK]©

So Team TakeBusFace A.K.A Fermin & Che Represent @ The Flow Expo Yesterday In The Super Street Fighter 4 Compilation ... Like They Are Ready For The Event On The 28th November Already .... Keep It Up Guys ...:D

Looking forward on seeing the Young Ghost For The Event

13. Fermin

Fermin New Member

way young ghost boy! he need to come on this site too!

14. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

LMAO!!! Like everybody tusty to play Ghostbuster. If that dude isn't skillful, he's in trouble.

15. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Just another Shotty Boom type character or what ?

16. Fermin

Fermin New Member

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR>>> TakeBusFace is MEE & TakeBusUpShot is CHE.. the team is "TakeBus"

17. the_steph

the_steph New Member

amm... <.<

where this being held?

18. groff[MFK]©

:eek::confused: OK team "TakeBus" lol ....

@ Steph poster coming out soon with all prizes so keep it lock ....

19. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

Well, Q...since you asked me to be your partner in this thing, we've got to start training. Mind you, though, there are a few events that I have to attend on certain Sundays.

20. Berzerk

Berzerk New Member

hmm tourney on meh birthday...

I getting free admission?? :D