sue presents: "GATT...wants a teaparty"

Discussion in 'Starcraft' started by sue, Aug 25, 2010.

1. tm1

tm1 New Member

you still acting like a jack.SO chill out.

2. TG|nazy|ENI

TG|nazy|ENI New Member

lol wutever son..if u honestly dont have anything sc2 related to discuss ...just drop it now kk

3. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

RawRr whats with this distant talk, we are close cousins!!!

Muss be Deja Vu... different ppl approaching the same individual leading to the same results.

4. saGa

saGa Active Member

Y Nazi and TM1 fighting?? Let we organise a Trini Sc2 team nah?

5. sue

sue New Member

hahahahah @ team

6. soldier

soldier New Member

Team?

It have no I in team.. But there is an M and an E:D

7. saGa

saGa Active Member

well i vote for a sc2 team if u guys not

8. ck

ck New Member

Sigh you get busy with school for a few days and there's another piece of drama in tg.

So you play the bajans in one game and automatically they are noobs? I would help organise other match ups between tg and the bajans but members of tg never buy games legit, so we could never properly organise scrims. While I will admit they aren't that great in rts games they are competent in most fps games like bad company 2 and modern warfare 2, most bajans have already pre ordered the new medal of honor.

Having such a condescending attitude towards others is no way to build relations between organisations. Instead of helping to heal/bridge the gape you just made another reason to widen the divide.

9. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

Emboldened FMFT. Not just organisations but formation of local teams would suffer as well. I personally find such an attitude repulsive and, at the very least, unjustified for the simple reason that EVERYBODY was a n00b once. I've been looking for an arcading apprentice for years and I've only encountered n00bs but it's okay. I still teach them little by little because every person you help is a seedling that could sprout into your immortality. That person could become a titan and that meteoric rise could start with you. Their immortality would also be yours e.g. Bruce Lee and Ip Man.

Ultimately, n00b-bashing is an exercise in self-loathing because, as god-tier as we may be (or just think we are), there will always be somebody better and we may just be n00bs by comparison.

10. Fermin

Fermin New Member

wait na, it still hav war between TG an GATT?? wayyyyy

11. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Nope, some people through sheer ignorance make it look that way.

12. Ragdac

Ragdac New Member

HAve you at least looked at the steam group :/

13. Geese

So now we comparing tg members to 20 bajans ? This is getting better by the day.

EDIT

To be fair rag, there are duplicate members in each group, which further solidifies the claim that some people just go where the games are.

14. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

I'm pretty sure least 90% of GATT cool with TG people.

And I real still have a GATT account... I don't use it, but yeah it exists.

Bajans beef yes. All i have to say on that is, I encounter Bajans on GGPO and they are quite cocky when vs, Trinis. I dunno why, but yeah apparently we do them something. So , jam dem in SC2 fellas!!! Make them feel small :)

15. Geese

Them vex cause they know is we fish.

16. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

LMAO! QFMFT!!!

17. eddoes

eddoes New Member

Lawl geese. I was gonna type dat too!!

18. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

Both quoted for emphasis.