Your best and worst arcade experience?

Discussion in 'Arcade Euphoria' started by Kull, Feb 1, 2008.

1. shadow_hitokiri

shadow_hitokiri New Member

lawd playin marvel vs capcom and metal slug in town centre then realizing i had no money and had to beg men for money to go home...

2. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

Lawl

I So Cah See U Doin That!!!!lol

3. shadow_hitokiri

ent jed....it was form 2 i think but i was desperate and scared and was gonna cry <_<....>_>

4. scaR

scaR New Member

I remember that happening to one of my school friends during a Valpark console lime. We had to sponsor him pizza plus money to get home. We had some fun with it but it was cool in the end. Very game freak of him though.

5. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

i see men money done... and instead of asking for money to travel... they askin for money to get more coins... -.- nothing beat that back

6. Philosophical45

Philosophical45 New Member

worst>> gettin pwned in bloody raw 2 when meh padna does let yuh beat him till he life is near death and come and combo up yuh mc...

best>>> free swet of course.. lol

7. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

so today some tg mods and admin was in the mall and we went to the arcade, where i beat a certain individual without pressing a button....

the stick was malfunctioning and would press a button if a certain motion was done.

parry and waggle joystick ftw!

8. shadow_hitokiri

so um...why allyuh aint call me to deal wit geese....give us a name nah :p

9. slickdre

slickdre Member

Worst was when i was playing game in chicken delight an i was to go home before my mom, she came up in the arcade an touch me on my shoulder an asked me what i still doing here. Now I down want to be embarrassed so i just leave the game an walk out.

I have also seen men fight over games, get slap ,hit by shoes and cuss up by parents that caught them (that is the reason i didn't stick around when my mom came in)

Best have to be was playing Samurai Showdown IV an had a winning streak of like 15 kills, after beating out the game an leaving some off the guys came back in an said "Look he leaving the game free now". Should go back in an pwn them again :p

10. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

In the Java days men would see their moms and camp in the toilet

11. Sakura

Sakura New Member

-beating every man jack who pass thru Soul Calibur II...
    den when there was nobody left, losing to the arcade last boss 0.0
    ..I cudnt see thru all d flames ok >_<

12. gank_meister

gank_meister New Member

hmm

i get beat from a girl

13. Kull

Kull Member

thats how i kno sc is for bullas now way any girl beating me ina tekken

14. eddoes

eddoes New Member

dummy!!

it have some girl could rell play arcade games hoss... doh geh tie up. When i was in form 4 it had this girl used tuh be in gulf arcade playing street fighter, i used tuh gte beat from she all the time ( she used tuh be wearing ah revealing top and always leaning over to play :D ). MUSS have a good reason hehehe.

15. Kull

Kull Member

revealing top or not a pretty girl on a tekken machine does usually take my coin neway :( but thats only when i wanna score points :)

16. Sakura

Sakura New Member

I havnt had a chance to rly play tekken. Must be ages since I did.
    Next time I go arcade I'll havta try it out ^^

17. Geese

button mashers suck! learn to play footsies and learn oki!

head to head tetris used to be fun a few years ago..had a good few laughs with that and puzzle bobble. I dare anyone of you guys to play me in tetron online (if jim reads this then don't play me in tetron..go read a book..mc beast)

18. shadow_hitokiri

mmmmmmm puzzle bobble in pizza hut...that was kix. Now is svc...

19. Ragdac

Ragdac New Member

lol i remember playin puzzlebubble in de pizzahut/kfc up da side XD

20. Geese

so i was in the arcade briefly today playing mvc2...i had to resort to MSP to beat people..how the mighty have fallen :(