Xbox 360 live help

Discussion in 'Help, Bugs and Feedback' started by Rebirthoftheundead, May 8, 2011.

1. Rebirthoftheundead

Rebirthoftheundead New Member

Hi all...so i recently got my xbox 360 with a kinec and controller and i tried purchasing SF4 from the market..and got pass all the billing information by using my skybox address...however it seems that certain games are region locked...now USD29.99 beats buying the disc down here for $400 TT....i was wondering if there is a method to buy/dl the game to your pc and transfer it? any suggestion would help even if it means i cant play it online. Thanks

2. Raging Cascadoo

Raging Cascadoo New Member

Hmmm.....you could try it through a vpn like hotspot shield. It didn't work for me on the xbox though. My internet speed just died when I logged into the xbox via the vpn. It also didn't on the PC via xbox.com

If your are interested in trying, take a look at this guide.

http://www.carigamers.com/cms/forums/index.php/topic,17718.0.html

These guys got it to work....

Orrrr you cud buy it used from Geese for $100

"http://www.trinigamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9579"]FS - 360 Games/PSU/Camcorder/9800GT - TriniGamers

3. Rebirthoftheundead

thx for the reply..whats geese btw? a place in trinidad or a website?

4. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Wow cascadoo, i completely forget that thread. Will call you this week.

You can use hotspot shield and make the purchase on Xbox.com on the website marketplace.

Also, you can get SSF4 brand new for about $200. PM if interested.

5. the_steph

the_steph New Member

ROFLLL!!!!!

6. Rebirthoftheundead

Lol yeh i was the same way when i saw him post...Btw is there another way to backup ur games to ur Hdd? i mean since im region locked it defeats the purpose of having a 250g hdd...so i was wondering if i could backup my originals so i dont hav to wear down the cds

7. Larutus

Larutus New Member

you can install games on the HDD, but will still need to use the discs to play. 250GB may seem like overkill, but XBLA titles are getting bigger each month, SHadow Comples was 900mb, Lara Croft Guardian of Light was 2GB.