windrunner

Discussion in 'DotA Mechanics' started by stuffy101, May 12, 2009.

?

do u think a well farmed windrunner is imba

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. depends on the player

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. stuffy101

stuffy101 New Member

i always knew windrunner was kinda imba once built right and played right............... but this weekend gone i tried something new with her and well it just makes me wonder more.............. i built hex.... skadi....mealstrom...boot of trvel....butterfly.... and i was like wtf ... it was pawnage................ no one could face me one v one and well i had tide on my team so when we gank with his ulti it was major tripple kill............. but the point is that the "miss" on heros when she use here two wind spells and butterfly is way to imba............................. and well when u use her ulti with skadi there is no way u can run from her not even if u stun her.... the point is i think a well farmed windrunner could win or loose a game depending on the players...................

2. archvile

archvile Active Member

First of all yu have to realize that if u playing windrunner, the majority of the time u gonna be a support hero. SO being, to get Those kinda items- it's gonna have to be a pretty long game, which in turn means most of the other players in the game gonna have similar items.

Most heroes with items along those lines become *imba*, and the statement u made,

This is almost always the case with most support heroes

3. stuffy101

stuffy101 New Member

not really i soloed windrunner in that game and well i built prety quick............ true the game did last long but i built skadi pretty fast.

4. archvile

archvile Active Member

well exactly, i said most of the time not all. A ranged solo, esp one with a nuke/spam spell can build skadi pretty fast. However on a hero such as windrunner, early on that still cant do much against heavy hitting gankers

5. scaR

scaR New Member

In a serious game you might make one or two of those items. I find Windrunner to be a weak support hero.

6. soldier

soldier New Member

easy to gank.. she not that imba... the stun shackle thing.. THAT spell imba though.. jah -_-

7. scaR

scaR New Member

I would hardly call the stun shackle imba. It's situational and not long enough on a non-shackle. Her 6 needs a rework. That damage reduction is a stop gap fix.

8. Hero

Hero New Member

Windrunner is not only one of the least picked heroes in dota but one of the most useless. Now i am not sayin that she shouldnt be picked but she is too chancey to deal with. She is quite good with items but still doesnt farm em fast enough for u to be worried about that. she aint imba , if she got imba is because ppl let her farm .