Website issues fixed!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by scaR, Jan 28, 2009.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

We've been having some vb/server problems which we were not able to fix the first time we moved to a new server. This time I'm handling it with an old friend of the community. Expect some downtime when we fix the errors we are getting on this new server, but that should be down to a minimum.

2. archvile

archvile Active Member

are those rays i seee shining down from the heavens?

oh wait thats my ceiling light

yay!

3. Doobs

Doobs New Member

good luck and god speed.

:D

4. scaR

scaR New Member

I'd like everyone to test out the various functions of the website to ensure we got rid of all the problems. For now we believe everything is fixed and we should have no more downtime on this new server.

Thanks to our host (asmallorange) for allowing us to mirror the site while we fixed. Also much thanks to Rampage for fixing the technical problems.

5. kriminal

kriminal New Member

finally....

6. gambitt

gambitt New Member

Seen above the logo of board index when viewing as guest. I just logged out and confirmed that an error message is still there.

7. Hero

Hero New Member

Ah Found A Bug!!!

Idk how yal could of missed this and i am deeply disappointed at the tg staff for not noticing this problem and fixin it sooner.

and the problem is................................................

WHY FFS AM I NO LONGER THE HEAD ADMIN OF TRINIGAMERS?

I know tg will do their best to rectify this problem asap. Have a nice day :) :p

8. gambitt

gambitt New Member

Two more.

Also when viewing as a guest, on the index page the line "Currently Active Users: 27 (5 members and 22 guests)" reads as ": 27 ()"

And the headings for "Top Reputation", "Most Popular" and "TriniGamers Statistics" are all missing. In most popular it reads as

And in stats it reads
    Yes it seems to only affect the page when viewed as a guest, but this might be part of a bigger problem. You boys may want to check it out.

9. gambitt

gambitt New Member

Still seeing this when viewing as guest.

Welcome to the [ARG:3 UNDEFINED] forums.

10. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

hmm thnks hope admins take note.

11. Hero

Hero New Member

Np i will have it fixed in no time. Line 1411 was it? Ok

12. mojo

mojo New Member

hero while u at it, i keep getting this error off and on and the site does not load at all...

something about an undefined functioned called from core.php