TriniGamers: DotA Allstars League 2007 - Final Four!

Discussion in 'Past Tournaments' started by scaR, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Chicken?

2. slayer27

slayer27 New Member

Just curious thats all

3. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

sorry, that came out wrong. I meant chicken as in ChickeNBeer

4. bourbon_sensei

bourbon_sensei New Member

5. Mr Shooter

Mr Shooter New Member

FYI i'm repesenting my team and de views expressed are those of my team meh bois had rell problems with how u conducted our games and sounding from ur post it doh look like u had much interest in playing in the League. I for one believe in a bit of professionalism in wateva i'm doing and regarding my personality ....... trust me mister u doh kno me so doh talk TRUST MEH on dat, I not from GoodWood Park and have sercurity watching meh bac so I could tell ppl wat i want. facts is Facts u postponed our game cuz some of ur bois wanted to go Tribe fete/lime, if i'm lying den make me a liar otherwise STFU !!!!

On a lighter note we had fun in dis our first league even doh we could'nt get into de second round and could'nt get to play 4 of our games it was a wonderful experience and hopefully we'll be back nex year, all the best to teams continuing in the league, GLHF....

6. soldier

soldier New Member

Ie of find alot of men complaining about missing games because of postponing. Like.. wtf? I find that is B.S

Leagues should have fixed times and dates. If you cant make it. Tuff. Don't bend the rules. Hope we learn from this [MEDIA][/MEDIA]and prepare our selves better next time around.

As i on the topic of postponing. All (except vs VXW ) of XES games where on the Great Fete weekend and none was postponed... Yet men postponing game because of tribe and shit. steups. wtf is up with that? Now XES only played 2 games ( das vs VCW and they won one! ) . Is that fair? steups.

Fixed times! Fixed dates. Who cyah make.. TOUGH!

7. bill

bill New Member

WTF?
    just wondering y next to rn name still have not paid??????????

8. scaR

scaR New Member

All teams can demand the default date. Time to be agreed upon.

All teams can mutually reschedule for another date. If you miss that date the team that was there can decide to either take a default win OR reschedule once more.

Now if you rescheduled for another time how about you not go to Tobago on that date? Especially on the eve of the Stage 1 deadline where there is no time left to reschedule.

The serious teams got through all their matches, the not so serious ones didn't make the cut.

9. archimonde_FU

archimonde_FU New Member

lets see i think RN is going to win wat u think scarface?

10. SPK

SPK Member

It is with great displeasure that I must declare that LXG has decided to withdraw from the tournament, due to match scheduling issues.

Please make all adjustments as required.

Good luck to all remaining teams after Sunday...

11. bill

bill New Member

:)

12. scaR

scaR New Member

FYI rules updated to cover new developments and other omissions to date. Haven't had the chance to update before. Sorry but with vacation and other stuff the last week it's been busy for me.

Changes:

- Team cap raised to seven players:

I originally did a "deal" with Team Pawn very early on to accommodate them. This has been used by other teams (VCW) and I've realised that some teams aren't aware of it. So to make things square, the cap is seven players, minimum for a game is 4v4 for all teams.

- FYI on team changes:
    Teams can make changes to their squad, just notify an admin. I've been allowing this since the first round, many teams have done this. You cannot use a player that has played for another team. At this point we do need proof if it is an unknown player, no smurfs allowed.

- Removed some stuff on "Fair Play":
    Honestly I pasted in that portion of the rules, I've removed that portion. Made some other minor changes that I left out.

- Acknowledged that saves do not work:
    If a save doesn't work then the team in advantage can either remake or request a draw. Happened in Stage One with WyD v GASU Game 1, made it as an admin decision.

13. MG

MG New Member

i would like to officially remove myself from the eX line up. i know there are only a few days left b4 the league finishes but that makes internal issues within the team even more rediculous than when the league first began.

i must say even I learnt a lot from the games we played, even more so from the games we lost. However, at this point I see no reason to carry on as all my efforts count for little when 'teammates' show absolutely no interest at all. Even the wins at this point are leaving bitter marks of disappointment.

Once upon a time when they could have been considered a team, it was an honor to run alongside some of the names on the team. But with the comradery gone, inconsideration blooming and lack of effort rampant, there really is no need for me to stay.

They are probably in the strongest position to win the league at the moment, effortlessly so if they follow the guidelines i have given them. I don't think there is much else left for me to gain or offer from here on. I'll be rooting for them from the sidelines.

gg no re.

14. Pweffy

Pweffy New Member

wtf ? :S

15. seven

seven New Member

oh hell mc no MG....u have to be goin loco...i think its the hour of the morning...i sure u go see this thread and wonder wtf i was thinking...internal issues? all teamates for all out at certain times...me and vispera does fall out everyday!...but visp no he still a gay bastard and well spranger being the cheiftain more gay than all of us...but we doh study we all noobs...so we have something in common :) ... i sure u can find something in common with ex men...and yuh better mc rmk :mad:

16. MG

MG New Member

seven, i agree that teammates fall out and all of that, but this is different. i have spent the greater part of the yr online with these guys and pweff put it best when he described us all as being brothers. however, at this point i honestly can't tell you when last i made a comment towards one of the teammates in particular that was not abusive in nature. my competitive spirit that i had once shared with him has gotten the best of me and it has become the only way i respond to him. i simply cannot come to terms with how he has abandoned us. and he is not the only one in the team being so inconsiderate.

the tourney has been running for a little short of 4 weeks now, and he has started playin 'another game' for about 6 weeks now. in those six weeks he has played a total of about 13 dota games, 10 of which have been league games. even our wins are stained with rediculous mistakes that should not be present in such late stages of competitive play.

there is nothing for me to gain by staying on. whether they win or not. in my eyes, we've alredy lost a lot more than an online league.

17. seven

seven New Member

well that sounds pretty disturbing...well we eh play together in like 2 weeks and well we eh practice since monday...does that count?...hmmm...cough i eh know what to say again...jah

18. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

MG has my support in full!! His frustration with the team is shared by myself and other team mates who actually put forth an effort. MG is the best dota player in TnT by leaps and bounds, for him to WANT to play in an eX team because he had faith in the players was truly and honor. If the persons in question (hope I am not one of them) do not acknowledge that, know that at least I do.

Seven we are worse off than that. There is no motivation to win, all that concerns these players is 'when is the game going to finish'. No concern that a guest has decided to play with us and put his rep along side ours. All we ask is that you keep your head in the game but noo more concern with what was sold in the Auction House, I sincerely hope members of the team were not alt+tabing to WoW during our game lastnight.

This team in the league is not 4 eX men and MG its 2.5 eX men and MG.

19. seven

seven New Member

well i exagerated on the 2 weeks...more like 6 days...i hope these issues can be resolved...this tournament in its final stages...3 more days and u free

20. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

If only other players would recognize this then there would not be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.