TriniGamers: DotA Allstars League 2007 - Final Four!

Discussion in 'Past Tournaments' started by scaR, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betty

betty New Member

LXG Vs DDr

MUss counter vax plan .. he try n drunk us!!!!

Next time try puncheon lol

2. SPK

SPK New Member

Well LXG's replays have just been sent, and I know they are correct ones, since i just unpacked them and watched them earlier today...

GG BTD and DDR, but say what, the fun now start :).

3. Mr Shooter

Mr Shooter New Member

Our game versus Shen's Minions was very devastating seeing as one of our key players had to leae in the first 10 mins of the game which had our team playing at a huge disadvantage even doh we got a last minute replacement he was not familiar with our strats and so could only do so much. I'll admit the strength of Shen's team due to experience but I would've felt better if we could've held our own for a full 60 mins, they played wonderful DotA when we did not and because of this the better team won.
    We're very grateful for the experience and look forward to playing against them again (if only to save face) and wish them the best of luck in their future games.

@scaR : Thanks so very much for being so patient with us you we're a wonderful host. In concern with the SVS games when I spoke with Shizz over the phone he assured me that he would do a follow up post to update u'll of the situation, maybe he has not gotten around to it yet.

4. bourbon_sensei

bourbon_sensei New Member

Excuse? Who said we ff anything? Hear what, from now on I will assume duties as SVS captain, Shizz is having some issues with his internet atm, and its a bit much for him to log on, so from now on contact me with reference to games, email bourbon_sensei@hotmail.com

Anytime I am available, I work till 5pm so the game would usually have to be at night, I will personally organise the guys.

5. Salt

Salt New Member

Replays

Hey guys dunno if I missed the post somewhere on the site but are the replays for the games thus far available for download?

6. Salt

Salt New Member

GJ

Thanks to At3r for hosting GASU's game vs TB and thanks to se7en for refereeing those games as well. No thanks to se7en for submitting the incorrect replays though. Scar probably thinking wtf when he load up them thing se7en send lol.

7. scaR

scaR New Member

Dred, I sit down there wondering if is I going mad and loading wrong replays and thing. lol

Replays.. well your team captain was one of those that requested they be held back. So while everyone else dealing up the black market replays.. you all have none o_O

8. bill

bill New Member

LOL
    ent@ scar i have all the games that take place in group B and C and he want to know where to find them LOL...and that 'thing' with fear and vcw

9. scaR

scaR New Member

10. slayer27

slayer27 New Member

Having some stress getting a hold of GASu myself Scar...Anyone else this happening to apart from me an bill?

11. bill

bill New Member

Sly lol i eh have money on fone..and is a digicel fone i let them call me :p

12. Mr Shooter

Mr Shooter New Member

Regrettably to say we have to forfit our game vs TEam Ex, reason being dat after much delibaration we could not come to a game date suitable for all and today being the day we had schedule we were unable to have atleast 4 players present to play, i'll jus say dat its a personal issue.

In concern with other teams in our group game days and times have been worked out and replays should hit the shelves by Monday, my apoligies to Team Ex for failing to present my team on the day we arranged and thanks so much for your patience.

13. scaR

scaR New Member

Thanks for the notification.

:( @ giving default wins.

Replays have to be in by Sunday midnight. I won't be around on Monday and all the cuts will have been made.

14. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Team Captains, please have hollywood hack tested and working before game time, though it is simple to setup do not wait till last minute.

15. Mr Shooter

Mr Shooter New Member

So SvS using a dirty strategy to win 4 points aginst us by delaying our game to a day when we cannot play because members of his team want to go Tribe fete, I honestly tried to work with dem but by all rights dere origanl captain did forfeit and we were asked to still try and we did in the spirit of the league. Its pretty sad when men can take advantage of the system like dat and I hope the right changes can be made in time for nex league.

16. vax

vax New Member

simple if dey cyah make it tom.. FF

17. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

I hope we don't get a FF win for our game @ 200pm tom.

18. slayer27

slayer27 New Member

wait wait wait wait wait...games allowed to be played still?

19. scaR

scaR New Member

Sunday midnight is the deadline for replays. Today.

Next week is Stage 2.

20. bourbon_sensei

bourbon_sensei New Member

This is the same non sense I does cant handle, you is a big fella, doh play everything cool on msn and go on forums an excite up urself. Soldier.....a hundred dollars not going and kill me. And frankly I fedup....common sense is common sense, cause if today is the last day and well our game eh play before the last day, and you cah play on the last day den who fault is that?

You say we was supposed to play yesturday...but weren't you the one that said you cant play before 7pm? Didn't your game start at 7-8 with 11th? Didn't that same game finish at 11:30pm? You expect men to play 2 games of dota after 12? You insane? And with the whole captain did ff thing, Shizz did not discuss that with us, so I cannot see how that can be a ff. But what ever hoss.... 100 not going an buss my pocket

Who ever want to take points take points....I really eh business.

And you talk bout you real thugy thugy, and you play you all street, das ***got behaviour you talk good on msn den come on forums....no scene soldier. Take your 4 points, 11th, Exl, SM take the 4 points....I good for the hour. Big up.

~Sensei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.