To my fellow fallen soldiers... members of LXG/HYMC pass away

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by SPK, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPK

SPK Member

It is with a heavy heart, that I have to announce the passing of 3 members of clan LXG/HYMC, who perished after 1am this morning in a car accident, along with one of the member's girlfriend.

Marvin (Demon), Rikki (darkblade), Rickson (Ivory), you have left us in a way that was completely undeserving of such a fate. It hurts beyond all belief, but we pray for your souls being in Heaven now.

God bless you all on the other side.

For the first pic, Marvin is the one on the far right, Rikki is second from left, Rickson is in the middle (next to Rikki).

For the second pic, Rickson is the one collecting the prize, Marvin is to the left...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scaR

scaR New Member

I don't even know what to say but rest in peace.

Goodbye to the "Grande men" who shocked us at the first DotA event in 2005.

3. SPK

SPK Member

I'm trying to see if I can find pics from previous events to give an idea as to whom they are...

ScaR, if you can help it'll be appreciated greatly.

4. scaR

scaR New Member

Added some pics above. ID them for us.

5. SPK

SPK Member

Done. This just....*sighs*...I don't even have any more energy to do anything.

6. Hero

Hero New Member

I remember these guys. Gave us some good games. This is very saddening news . god boy all these gamers/peers dieing recently. Very heartbreaking.
    My condolences to the family and friends.

7. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

I knew Marvin and Rikki personally, "grande ppl nuh", I'm a bit lost for words myself..

SPK perhaps when you are up to it, can you relate the details of the vehicular accident?

8. SPK

SPK Member

I dunno, I'll see in due time...the most I will say is that none regained consciousness after impact, and none were able to get medical attention in time...

As for where the accident occured Para, it was in the vicinity of Cocoa Village.

9. Larutus

Larutus New Member

sorry to hear this, hope their family and friends can eventually cope

10. archvile

archvile Active Member

sigh...

Such a sad loss, these guys were soo competitive.. i rem when they wanted to come up just for tourneys etc...sigh

Condolences..

11. vax

vax New Member

gg...

12. PhoeniX

PhoeniX New Member

My sympathies towards the members of HYMC.... tough to hear the news of the accident just minutes ago.

13. ecktt

ecktt New Member

ditto

14. scaR

scaR New Member

15. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

Accept my sympathy damn..

16. DGF

DGF New Member

[​IMG]
    Sorry to hear of your loss.

17. eddoes

eddoes New Member

Sad loss indeed. My condolences to the friends and family of these individuals.

18. Larutus

Larutus New Member

I think the media needs to get their facts straight on this one, they make it sound as if the car went into the Hilux, but based on the photos they had.. that just does not seem likely.

19. soldier

soldier New Member

I heard that in the newsday they said they were "drag racing".. Drag racing with...?

Can someone post photos? I didn't really see any..

R.I.P guys..

20. SPK

SPK Member

Dude, don't you know we all have liek souped-up SR-20 station wagons? We decided that staying under 100mph was for wimps! And why drag race on straight roads when you have hilly curves to deal with. Nothing is as exciting!!!11!!Shift+1!!

[/sarcasm]

That Newsday article ESPECIALLY pissed me off to say the least, so many errors in that article.

Marvin's funeral is tentatively set for Wednesday, Rickson and his girl's funeral is supposed to be for Thursday I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.