the infamous shotta!

Discussion in 'PvPGN Server (Read only)' started by Anoreth, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

i was bored last night and actually took 10 minutes of my time to go on dota forums for this first time,looking for how i can make a really hard dps techies. Nobody has ever dpsed with techies so i said "hey lemme try for once" and started to saearch. During this process, i stumbled upon shotta's profile, and as i read through it i realised he has quite a bit of pull on Dota forums, preety good for a trinidadian. HOWEVER, as i scrolled through, i spotted shotta's comments section, which had the WORLD of flame.
    From this point i was CONFUSED! because how can someone as renowned as shotta, possibly be flamed by almost every member of the dota community in his own profile! it just dumbfounded me that some of these players are also pro dota players themselves!

Dont believe me?

http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=206539&st=0
    Scroll down the link and have a few laughs, i did

2. bill

bill New Member

lol
    >_>
    wow

3. archvile

archvile Active Member

wow...crap....i wonder if they say anything abt his nose-ring..

4. Hero

Hero New Member

Wow >< so much hatorade . Hoss my eys hurtin . Lol ano ur mean for posting this as a thread maybe chat room it as a small jk for the most.

Well u subject to critism being someone like shotta(no offense). But the thread went on and on talkin bout he got banned here and there . And his heroes of selection were at a noob lvl in all of the games. Well idk but maybe u didnt have to be a really good dota player to get a staff job atm .Maybe he was just a good
    helper .

But even though it had so much hate i wondering why no one stood up and said shottas an ok player?

5. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

administrative skills and gaming skills aren't really alike..

6. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

no but they play a VERY significant role, and if your not experienced in one field which directly affects the other, then how will your input in those matters be significant?

and im am not a vengeful person hero. He decided to play with a drum full of octane fuel, which just blew up in his face.

7. scaR

scaR New Member

Those comments win. That thread pwning the dota comics arch posted.

8. janus

janus New Member

wow perma..... the excuses... gosh!

just accept the fact that u does sell nah! :)

errr... yada yada yada shotta...

9. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Lets not bash shotta, he has feelings as well.

10. bill

bill New Member

from Paradoxxx this is a powerful statement
    *thinks back a few months*

11. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

ent shotta is a mod on Dota forums? i fine he acting REAL immature because of this post

12. Ragdac

Ragdac New Member

lol well someone must have pity :/.

13. Atticus

Atticus New Member

*sigh* @ shitta.....o shuks.....shotta i mean....

14. Hero

Hero New Member

Lol @ janus . That might be true but postin a man past when he trying to make a good impression just kinda wrong. Im a nice guy in general(which is why i finish last) and i really bothered by this thread for some reason lol. Idk why shotta aint replay at this thread yet but its advisable he doesnt and just lets it blow over

15. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

i wasnt goin to comment but ^^...
    maybe this would teach him the humility he needs to "make a good impression"

16. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

i dont think making a good impression is when you come onto a server for the first time and basically say. "hey i play on legit serrvers with pros, and i think im better than you despite that you all sucessively beat me out."

17. bill

bill New Member

quoted of truth....
    i remember shotta when he first came on..we let him play in our scrim but he was on MG's side. he blinked in to 5 men and buss he 6!(rasta) and for some reason he fail to hit all 5 of us with it..>_>

18. Malice

Malice Member

ffs stop giving him fodda. Its better to ignore him and let him carry on ignored rather than to make him more popular (it may not be the popularity he wants but he's still getting attention.) You do know by making a post for shotta WHETHER IT BE FLAMES OR PRAISE, you're making it look like he is important. Sigh.
    ________
    Lincoln Mark LT picture

19. Hero

Hero New Member

Malice hoss idk nah . I was actually defending the man and he write gay on my profile LOL. Wheys, I stand up here and pelting armor buff him and mek him and thing then he toss me into 5 heroes. Well w/e idc . Sigh@ shotta...................... Hoss i hope someday u grow up and act normal. gl

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

20. heady

heady New Member

HAHAHAHHAHA ROAHAHAHAHA cough cough Kyak Kyak Kyak cough cough