The Drunkard Thread

Discussion in 'Must Feeeed' started by eddoes, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

yeah dat does work....only if yuh put a lil lime in it.

2. eddoes

eddoes New Member

lol

i does drink tequila straight, no lime or salt :D

3. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

patron straight is the flick!!!

4. shadow_hitokiri

shadow_hitokiri New Member

Nah jed for some reason i think I am the only person that doh like patron. I does buy some cheap one called Montezuma and that does go down good. I am still to try jose cuevo :(

5. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

dat doh mean u weird nuh, men have different tastes for different reasons...

d kinda stuff i drink in my time real exceeds those boundaries of weird nuh....

anyone ever taste Cassava vodka? BOOM!!!

6. ecktt

ecktt New Member

i like jagermeister

7. ck

ck New Member

Liquid cocaine ftw. Goldschalger + jagermeister + vodka, best mix.

8. Hero

Hero New Member

Wow this thread wasnt showing up on my new posts not sure whty. NEWAY SOLDIER. This is what i said .

''Black label does screw me up bad now. Had a night we I play man to track my partner sister and I drink like 5 glasses mixed with scotch and a little bit of coke''

Not sure how u take it but it was basically bout 40% scotch , 50% black label and 10 % coke.

It was at a friend's house. And one of our friends who was a bartender in bootleggers come and he mixed that drink to screw up my partner . Not sure why u would call me a liar . I drank 5 glasses of those quickly and cant remember those 2 -3 hrs. I remember sitting on a couch and watch ppl pass me in the corner.

NOW WTF UR PROBLEM?

I never said I was a ''big" drinker. I can in fact drink quite well and will not give experienced drinkers talks. I did comment on the black label does screw me up part. Not sure whats ur problem soldier and had I saw this thread b4 I would of quickly responded. In fact if u like next tg lime , when men hitting the bar we could have a good old fasion drinking contest. I don't appreciate being called a liar btw.

9. bill

bill New Member

u drivin right?

10. soldier

soldier New Member

you mix scotch and black label with coke? rofl... that prob taste stink. what scotch was that?

11. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

actually it does taste normal.....

anyway people, big men talkin here, no need for a emowar

12. soldier

soldier New Member

This thread has no point to it... it shud be closed for wasting space...

Best we open a thread a bout who sleep with the most girls in one day. Or the most time u had sex in one day. Or how much weed u cud smoke in ah hr.

How fast yuh does go down d highway. Who does work for the most money.

steups. Get real nah people -.-

LAWL I EMO SOMEONE STOP MEHHHHH

13. JiN

JiN New Member

jus had to!

Who sleep with the most girls in one day - jus 2 iam not a heo yet
    Most time u had sex in one day - 5 time no boosters all natural
    How much weed u cud smoke in ah hr - neva realy put my mind to doing this but i did do 3 joints around an hour cah realy rember that 1
    How fast yuh does go down d highway - around 100mph not big on speeding
    Who does work for the most money - iam a poor mf only 3,000ca monthly

14. soldier

soldier New Member

you mean 100k.. 100mph is kinna fast nah..

15. Doobs

Doobs New Member

Who sleep with the most girls in one day - yuh too fass
    Most time u had sex in one day - yuh too fass
    How much weed u cud smoke in ah hr - yuh too fass
    How fast yuh does go down d highway - yuh too fass
    Who does work for the most money - yuh too fass

:pyuh too fass:p

or...i cud jus sing a song..5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 35, 40..lol

16. eddoes

eddoes New Member

buh a a

wam soldier!!!, is the ole talk section. Jus casue you too young an inexperienced to have an input here doh get vex!!. In my experience, when yuh mix 2 diff alcohol together, the taste does improve. You dont even know yuh drinking alcohol. Like the time i mix double dog and vodka, and drink it jus so. Tha was the mess mix i ever drink!!

And yeah 100Mph is fast but very doable these days. I does only clock those speeds at night when ah coming from port of spain. 100Mph = 160Kmph.

17. JiN

JiN New Member

nah i mean 100mph neva realy drive in tt highway is ca iam talking about if i slow down them big trucks go lick me up

18. soldier

soldier New Member

LOL@ i inexperienced. No i'm not. My days for that done. Drink responsibly :) LAWL I EMO

who say i dunno bout them speeds.. My MOMMY hilux sloowwwwwww. If i hit 130 i happy.. if i change gears like shit i might get a 120.. das it :(

Although i went up d highway with a mazda tribute the other day.. 170 k :) (yea i dotish was emo an wanted to die nah...sigh)

19. Doobs

Doobs New Member

i try not to cross 120...and 140 on a rare occasion. i drive to n from town every day and i first hand see the kinna a$$ness that does happen on the road. so i takin my time n arrive alive.

20. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

chups@ soldier and his self righteousness/which quickly turned into what he really wanted to talk about

make a nex thread nah1!!!!!

men talkin bout drinkin here...so we go know the lightweights from the contenders, den we get emowars wit soldier and hero lol

wow