The Drunkard Thread

Discussion in 'Must Feeeed' started by eddoes, Nov 29, 2008.

1. eddoes

eddoes New Member

so like whats the most beers u ever drank in a given time and the fasted u ever drank beers?

for me

most: 48 in 12 hours ( CARIB )
    fastest: 16 in 15 mins ( STAG )

both had me feeling a bit under the weather.

And no ppl i not not trying to boast or anything here....i jus trying to see if there are any beer drinkers here so we could lime :D

2. gambitt

gambitt New Member

Beer, blech.

Sorry mate, I'm not a beer man.

The last beer that I even mildly liked was carib strong. As I recall I found it had a slightly better taste than the other local beers. Must be my sweet tooth. I'm not sure how come they pulled it from the market.

I'm a fairly big guy (over 200 lbs) and when I did drink I used to metabolise it too fast so all the beer ever did was leave me with a need to pee. A lot. Many times. Repeatedly. All night. So the beer used to be treated as a chaser for the even nastier-tasting tequila.

3. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

lol @ this thread.

4. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

23 in 20 mins (cans) in a party at the savannah(real ole skeg party:watercolours LOL)

was fine for about.....5 mins after that lol.

no vomiting, just a bit of teh olde "free tongue"

consequences of which were me losing a gf and about 3 hours of memory....still was fine enough to carry meh bredren to hospital for an athsma attack when it was done.

1 year later......

then i did 24 in nemos(bottles) a time in about an hour.....had the whole drunk man "fun"
    full sickness...(i forgot i was on tablets as well so....)

doing the marathon now,

in tobago over a 48 hour period 3 of us(fellas) drank 4 cases of stag(cans)...but we were drinking that istead of water, as in with breakfast, lunch, dinner, lime, chaser etc...

was a consistent period of niceness, however we had to drink real water before we slept so we wouldnt feel the hangover due to dehydration and the stoppage of the drinking.
    that weekend was known as the "free pee weekend lol"

and now for something completely different....

d worst ever was about 4 years ago i drink 1 and 3/4 bottle of hot black label like it was chubby on a empty stomach....that wasnt nice, i tink some men remember dat still..

at least i wake up in Limousine!!!!!

right now i averaging 14 stag before a head,
    about 1/2 bottle johnnie
    same goes for puncheon
    the thing that i am a real cheap lime with is old oak/royal oak for some reason...could only do 1/4 before i feel funny.

oh well!!!! call meh fuh the lime!!!!!!

5. eddoes

eddoes New Member

hell yeah

i will call, if i knew yuh number.....
    these days i only drink jonny or black and white though

had bad experiences about a month ago......came off fortum ( iv antibiotics ) from the hospita ( 3 per day for 5 days ) and went ah drink 12 beers and a bottle ah white oak d day after.....lets just say wasnt a nice experience

bess weekend of drinking for me was mayaro lime for meh bday dis year....3 days 4 fellas drinking....at the ent was 13 mega bottles of jonny...and not one person drunk......we just write off one car ( a subaru ) in the process but that was acceptable losses.....

yuh ah beast in beers jed......

6. ecktt

ecktt New Member

6 cases - myaro weekend - not very smart
    1 case - 1 hour - results are obvious - don't do it
    18 screwdrivers - 1/2 hour - results are obvious - don't do it
    16 rum and coke - 1/2 hour - results are obvious - don't do it
    reasons not to drink...I peed on the neighbour's dog last night....that's all i can think of right now...oh yeah, wait till ur 21 before you drink.

7. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

LMAO!!!!! i sure the dog dint like that

8. ck

ck New Member

you know, with ecktt's bad luck with hardware, his drinking habits and now this story, things are starting to become alot more clear.

9. bill

bill New Member

this a smart fellow lol

i heard all DDR members bookmarked this thread!!!

10. Pacmania

Pacmania New Member

well rumor has it that the 'dog' had a fan attached to it's head with an ati sticker. :p
    ________
    FREE THEMES

11. JiN

JiN New Member

wah lookthing if only my team used to chk tg eah well this my rank
    28 stag in 3 hours + tequila shots per beer
    neva big up the fast drinking of beers to much gass
    if i spell shit wrong is cause i had around 8 or 9 white russians cah w8 till i come for X mas going an real beat the bottel

12. DGF

DGF New Member

only one thing comes to mind.. "..rum is meh lova":p
    like u doh learn owa? :rolleyes:

13. Doobs

Doobs New Member

2 drinks in 2 hrs.

/me thinks his belly big enough..no need to add to it.

14. Pacmania

Pacmania New Member

beers doh really add to the belly u know doobs. is the lifestyle that comes with it
    ________
    "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWdazX4KGzw"]Weed

15. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

eh what doh kill u does make u stronger lol

but i real scare people after the 1 2/3 bottle a black label lol people thought i was dyin lol

16. mojo

mojo New Member

i saw a guy do the same thing and we thought he was gonna ded also... was his eighteenth birthday and all I was thinking was that he mudda gonna kill we in we sleep when we overnighting later...

17. eddoes

eddoes New Member

i rell wasnt gonna be continuing the overnight after dat eh.....yuh asking to have yuh throat slit...

18. Hero

Hero New Member

Black label does screw me up bad now. Had a night we I play man to track my partner sister and I drink like 5 glasses mixed with scotch and a little bit of coke. But i drink it in 30 mins. Hoss........... Now i can hold my liquor so i dont do crazy things when i get drunk but i do usually get really sleepy . My head spin for the next 2-3 hours . I couldnt even remember the gyal name . Good thing my next partner pick she up cuz idk wtf i woulda do.

Since then I cant stomach black label at all .My body does literally refuse it. If i drink a rum and coke of black label instant high . But no scene I could still swallow white like it water. Sometimes black and white but the black part of it does.......take away hours from my life

19. soldier

soldier New Member

scotch and coke? Yes hero you is a big drinker.. LOL

HAHAHAHAHA

scotch and coke oui. :eek:

20. ecktt

ecktt New Member

I can hold liquor too, once it in a glass or something.