sue presents: "GATT...wants a teaparty"

Discussion in 'Starcraft' started by sue, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

People without a clue should refrain from posting in this thread.

2. sue

sue New Member

leave saga alone please....if you have something to say to me...say it to me.

@ larutus seems you still sour from the whole dota KS video fiasco....sad sad sad indeed.

3. saGa

saGa Active Member

sue dont tell them anything please thanks for defending me
    but when it boils down these men not on my level * not talking about gaming*
    so let them talk

4. Geese

@Sue

So basically you went and issue a "friendly challenge " as a "TG SC2 admin" followed up with a verbal lashing and expect to not get some kinda response ? You look for that ban.

Also whats with branding players ? How do you know that someone is a GATT man or a TG man ? There are no tags in game to show it. We had this same stupid problem in the early TG days. People go where the players are. Yeah Baego has this penchant for adding people to the "GATT Roster" who don't really care or want to be there but thats a known thing from long time and we sometimes do the same. I myself frequent GATT, does that make me a GATT or a TG man. There are some people who just don't care.

How is GATT poisoning the competitive community ? As far as I remember people who want to compete will go find the competition. If people choose not to compete with people nothing wrong there. If you wanna beat noobs to stroke your god complex ego it have plenty around here, no need to go elsewhere and make a scene while pretending to represent an organisation that has been disliked by the elsewhere dictator. Your actions poisoning the community a bit more than you seem to realize. If you wanna do something constructive to help noobs might wanna take an approach like Nike.

Being a prick is not an excuse for your behavior, and how exactly are you going to be the voice of the community when you can't be civil on a public forum. Didn't you ragequit the other day and cuss a man in a game ? Face it no one really wants to be represented by you. Far as I see you have always spoken for yourself and only yourself.

BTW get into politics, I think you'd do well there.

5. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

come on guys no need for all this we are better than this ... we all are family here don't start up anything ...

6. sue

sue New Member

so might i ask who is the TG SC2 staff? this is so funny lol.

i'm not in the business of allowing noobs to leach off me. i publicly opened invitations to a training team and no one replied....therefore i will help no one who was too lazy to make an effort and put in the hard work with me.

7. Nike

Nike New Member

you posted this on GATT

sue :"me paying vs you guys is helping you get better....the more competitive you get, the better player you become. c'mon man, a great gamers as yourself must know that"

boy you need to figure yourself out and grow up a bit imo

8. sue

sue New Member

and you really need to get a woman...

btw...those are two different topics...stop trying to make it look as though i'm contradicting myself.

9. Nike

Nike New Member

i have one :D

btw hows Samantha ?
    and the baby ?

10. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

what the hell is this?

this sounds just like a shotta scenario from a couple years back.

1. take chill pill.
    2. after chilling, realise that you cant always act like you have a chip on your shoulder...noone is persecuting you.

your attitude is what people are reacting to...the one that is full of self praise and the touting of yourself as the messiah of gaming....being belligerent then using the excuse of fostering competitive gaming while elevating yourself to a status you never had.

i know the admins of gatt ban for ridiculous stuff, but with this, especially if this attitude was continued i can understand why someone would simply say "i real doh feel like taking this guy on anymore, or offering him a canvas to continue this crap" and ban you.

11. sue

sue New Member

i still waiting on a response for the question i ask about the TG SC2 staff...lewe get an official word so there will be no confusion in the future.

12. Geese

We don't have a team dedicated to SC2.

13. sue

sue New Member

lies!

team as follows: archvile, paradoxxx, sue

you guys are the greatest!

14. Geese

You must be confused, the team for the beta tournament was yourself para and arch (as in 1 event)

If the rest of staff was not notified of it, there is no team. There is no dedicated sc2 team.

15. Larutus

Larutus New Member

Huh!? Dota ks?

dude, this may come as a surprise to you but there are some folks with more going on in their life than DOTA, i don't have the slightest idea what you are speaking about.

16. RawRr

RawRr New Member

Whats "TG SC2 Staff" ?

And... I heard nazi call for tourny! Can trinis outside of trini play ;)

Lets do this!!

Zerg unite!! Nikeee!!!! ... wait nvm Nike isnt zerg =( (Traitor!)

17. boxy

boxy New Member

no asians allows!
    :p

18. Nike

Nike New Member

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo =((((((( im not a Traitor im just really confused =((

19. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Before things get even more carried away.

History

Sue had a goal of a united Trinidad SC2 front comprising players from ANY organization. To attain this goal he approached GATT (the 2nd largest gaming organization in TnT) by means of contacting TriniWyatt aka Baego. I was privy to some of the correspondence between them and while there were some rough edges, sue put forth a good proposition.

In short Sue wanted GATT and TG to form a local "ranking", based on participation in tournaments or other competitive matches. The idea wasn't to show that TG was better than GATT or vice versa but to form a logical means by which players can be selected to represent TnT.

Based on prior dealings with TriniWyatt (Baego) I knew this venture would fail but supported sue's unity drive just hoping the said individual would have changed sadly I was wrong.

TriniWyatt declined the initiative. Sue kept on trying to promote the initiative this time in the form of TG Vs GATT scrims or mini events to increase the competitive arena thus producing better players.

I believe somewhere in between sue become frustrated and took an approach which lead to the creation of this thread and posts of a similar nature at GATT. Sue has been known to go overboard.

Sue's involvement with TG

Sue has gone overboard but I would like to remind the readers of all the hard work that sue has done.

• Played a key role in the King of the Beta Tourney (his idea).
    • Posted various SC2 related threads some with personalized reviews.
    • Fostered scrims (within TG) where ever possible.

So while there is no "Officially sanctioned" SC2 team in TG, I am not going to dismiss sue's efforts within the SC2 community and especially within TG.

There we have it, sue acted in poor manner.

Now moving on to the real beef.

TG Ranking

Member of both organizations I see...

I am not a member of GATT, I am a proud member of TriniGamers (TG).

From Sept 15th, I will resume playing SC2 (inshaallah) and I will ensure that the top ranked player in TnT will be a member of TG who is willing to claim as such.

So I giving allyuh a head start.

20. saGa

saGa Active Member

Well POsted Para =) Sue i doh see u online boy i want o get some games in with yuh o.o