sue presents: "GATT...wants a teaparty"

Discussion in 'Starcraft' started by sue, Aug 25, 2010.

1. sue

sue New Member

So here's my little article on the way things are going between GATT.sc2 and TG.sc2.

I once had a dream of creating a single league of TT players but it has become obvious to me that that dream will never be realized until Baego aka triniwyatt grows a couple of balls.

I approached him to have a friendly clash of the giants between TG and GATT which he ran away from like a slimy cockroach. To this day he is hiding behind the concept that his "organization" (if i could even call it that) is not interested in competitive play but more of a system similar to that of my niece's dolly cook. everyone is just to play and be merry and not bother about competing against each other. This man is obviously a moron and any "organization" being domesticated under his "leadership" is sure to me nothing more than a fart in a crowded room; all smell, no harm or potency.

As of late he is preaching publicly "Let's unite to fight the Bajans, Jamaicans, Americans..." all utter bullshit if you ask me. TG has proven that the Bajans are all noobs looking to find noobs to play (they should check the GATT roster for their level of skill).

More notably is that Baego is passing TG players as part of his roster. I understand that players will try to promote themselves in any way possible but for our community we can see clearly through all the nonsense. Below is a copy of GATT's ranks minus certain TG Diamond members. WHAT a JOKE! all of the top positions are captured by TG players. There is NO GATT DIAMOND PLAYER TO DATE...HAHAHAH....I still laugh until i pee when i see that.

[​IMG]

On countless occasions the "top" GATT players run from me in playing 1v1. That also has me cracking up as i write this article and eat my yummy ice-cream.

Long story short, though, all i can say is that GATT is poisoning the competitive nature of SC2. We, the players, want competitive play, not some random tea party nonsense. Wake up Baego!

Alas though my fellow TGs, the GATT men will not run forever. They cannot flee from tournaments(which i am sure there will be in the near future); they cannot run from the eventual cutass; they cannot run from the public embarrassment TG will inflict onto them; they cannot run from sue.

While writing this i have another funny pic to show you complements of our dear rich-godchild (baego)....this makes me lol:

[​IMG]

Yes, i know, i'm a prick....and i will continue being one once the best outcome is available for the entire community. my job is not to be liked. my job is not to be revered or martyred. my job is to provoke a response until the voice of the community is answered.

-sue

2. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

Oh boy lets hope nigelian doesn't see this himself LOL.
    But long time ago we learned you go in expecting something from gatt well baego that is cause mind you there are some great people on that forum the main downfall is and always will be BAEGO aka triniwyatt one day ..one day the kraken will go down.

3. scaR

scaR New Member

Everyone knows GATT has not held a tournament since 2005. They have neglected to register themselves and continue to be a psuedo organisation completely owned and dictated to by Nigel Bellamy. In other words, there is no GATT. It's just a lost hope of the past.

Just add all people from T&T to our list because TriniGamers is not about segregation. We are for all the gamers, not just the guys who think Mr. Bellamy is cool. Time to move to the future.

4. sue

sue New Member

i wish trinigamers had a "like" button lol

5. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

i will comment on this since i'm an active member of both forums... and more active on tg for that matter...

sue you did not propose no gatt vs tg... u came on the forums and called men shitty then challenged men to play... i dont see how what u've done was in any way for the betterment of gaming or uniting starcraft gamers on the whole :S...

either way i accepted ur challenge... twice... but me eh know what went on with that...
    boxy and nike have both been fighting "gatt" men etc etc i myself fought boxy on multiple occasions and honestly i dont see ANY segregration between TG and GATT as it relates to starcraft except for what you are and have been creating...

the roster on both gatt and tg arent to defferentiate which forums they belong to.. its just like the psn/steam/xbox live rosters.. its for ppl to have a list to use to add more friends...

lawd have mercy.. please dont turn this into the old gatt vs tg spats of the pass... cant we move on dread... everybody online sweatin whether is gatt or tg...

as i said before... im very active on both forums and i dont see myself as a gatt man or a tg man.. but a Trini.sc2 man sigh...

and shame on any admins of either forum that promote this disruption that is being caused...

6. sue

sue New Member

go ask baego about the TG vs GATT...he's an excellent censor

7. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

either way sue...

u approached the whole thing wrong...

just let that rest and dont drudge up things from the past...
    why u want a TG vs GATT? knowing already that TG men are better @ SC2... what is the purpose?

8. sue

sue New Member

the only way to get better and achieve your potential as a country is to compete....agreed?

9. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

go read boxy post...

and how much times i said before... men come on and fighting in the customs... why does it have to be a TG vs GATT as opposed to add men and fight :S?...

tg men gatt men it doh matter... if u really trying to bring a unified front u wouldnt even come of as tg vs gatt... you would simply say.. lewee sweat something..
    which again i have agreed to do :s.. and many others would if u didnt approach it as u did...

when clans come into play thats when u start the challenges.. i'm sure u'll have clans spanning members from multiple forums etc

not to mention.. i explicitly stated that the guys were in no shape to battle any tg men... come and fight customs with us so we could learn etc etc... no one was part of the beta etc... i specifically said to u.. they not ready... ladders to climb is what i said

10. sue

sue New Member

sigh...whatever excuse makes YOU GATT men happy..... i'll see you all in tourneys.

ps. say hi to baego for me :)

11. soldier

soldier New Member

12. soldier

soldier New Member

On a serious note though. Bago has a point. Unite as one and represent your COUNTRY.

13. Nike

Nike New Member

Sue
    You need to relax seriously this attitude you have isn’t going to get you anywhere your actually at a loss because of it...

“I once had a dream of creating a single league of TT playersâ€

14. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

again look who creating the segregration here...

is TG men responding to him eh but check the comment

and yes nike... many of us are on both forums...

15. sue

sue New Member

you need to understand something here....i'm not interested in making friends....i'm a competitive gamer...i dont intend to sensually caress anyone in order for them to play with me because it really doesnt make a difference in the long run....i will be one of the dominating characters(liked or not) and i will rise and stay at the top of TT SC2.

@ mathias.....you know very well you havent been here in a long time so you're not fooling me with that "i'm TG crap"

16. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

i have not been here? lol my activity level speaks for itself brother man... because i havent been sweating dota and in the SC2 beta dont mean i wasnt on forums...

and never did i say i was tg... i'm not TG or GATT... i'm not branded by either organization.. i'm a member on both forums and will game with ANYONE dont care which forum they belong to...

and dont gimme that bs bout being a competitive player... competitive players dont go around scouting the weaklings and then challenge them :S.. kinda crap is that...
    and even if you do.. and men say they aint ready... what u badgering them for :S... why is this an issue for you that men didnt accept your challenge :S...

honestly i'd expect better from a TG SC2 admin... as i've always held TG forum admins in high regard....

17. Nike

Nike New Member

well no one wants to play with you for a reason so you try and figure it out by yourself

ill give u a hint tho its not cause your better than some people and they afraid =)

and i don't see how you can be one of the dominating characters in TT if none of the good TT players want to play with you but you go strong man.... this attitude talk i hitting you here is not just for gaming tho but whatever yes...

18. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Self proclaimed TG Starcraft 2 Admin much like how Saga says he's temporary staff when he isn't.

Staff never approved anything relating to such. You'll notice he edited his comment in his initial post on GATT to remove that part soon after.

19. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

oh thanks for that clarification

and lol @ saga...

20. saGa

saGa Active Member

Gesse just love to say my name sigh

dint know GATT was suches P u * * Y S!!!

I is gunz and i willing to take on anyone in starcraft 2