Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm!

Discussion in 'Battle.NET 2.0' started by Rebirthoftheundead, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Rebirthoftheundead

Rebirthoftheundead New Member

[​IMG]

WARNING Multiple Zerg Thread Detected!!!!!

The Swarm is upon us my fellow gamers, as of midnight tonight we will have the 2nd release of Starcraft 2. Block your ramp secure your pylons and repair your bunkers!!!!!

Lets discuss all thing for heart of the swarm in this thread, Please refrain yourself from "Imba" and "OP" raging, lets all have fun with this expansion.

My personal goal is to bring all local crafters together since i know the majority of them, Later on i shall post the in-game name list in a separate thread with the groups and clans available.
    I will Personally be making a group called "All Trini All Local" as a meeting point for different crafters to gather later tonight. Let the rush commence!

[​IMG]

2. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Good stuff. I won't be getting this for some time though, only interested in the single player this time around.

3. slickdre

slickdre Member

Love the look of the game and the new units that was added in....with TG be having and StarCraft II tournaments?

4. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

It's on our roadmap so yes there should be a HOTS tournament during the course of the year.

5. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

Doubt I'll get into anything beside teams competitive mode.
    But I'm about quarter way through the story as we speak. Its going decent. I love the new UI and general navigation of everything too.

6. Rebirthoftheundead

im almost done with story cant wait to hit multiplayer

7. saGa

saGa Active Member

^ iTELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

8. slickdre

slickdre Member

How is the story line going thus far?

9. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

10. Rebirthoftheundead

Story was really good had alot of feel to it. Mechanics was really good and somewhat different in the campaign. My only complaint was to any veteran player (Gold league or above) Brutal wasn't that hard it was in fact very easy, the upgrades offered during the campaign made most if not all the battles really one-sided. On a positive note Mutli-player is going awesome!