Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geese, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Trinigamers is now accepting staff applications for future consideration. There are no particular roles in mind at the moment but if you have any particular talents that you think may of use please feel free to post.

Main general staff duties are assisting with planning and execution of TG events.

Please note that Trinigamers is a non-profit org and staff members are not paid. It is absolutely voluntary and accepted members will not necessarily become moderators on the forum.

All posts should follow the following format -

-Name/Call Sign
    -Educational Background (field of study, level of education)
    -Special Talents (people person/graphics/video/whatever)
    -Gaming Background/History (be brief, no essays)
    -Why I should be on staff.

If you think you have what it takes to help us in achieving our goals of world domina...er promoting E-Sport then please post your application in this thread.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE ON TG STAFF.

2. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

-Justin Rampersad/Kaizen
    -Educational Background (BSc in reading/currently attending sbcs doing my degree in a+)
    -Special Talents (people person/ummm I can read)
    -Gaming Background/History (dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota dota.)
    -Why I should be on staff - Cause I can whelp impruv alut of tingz in the tg commodity and would one dey like to be viewed as an impotent figre.

3. saGa

saGa Active Member

Hello!!

Finaly ah thread i would not like but Love to be on TG staff i would prove to be a good asset to your team remeber the motto bringing gamers together TriniGamers for life

4. saGa

saGa Active Member

SagaBoy

Name Moriba Howell aka Saga
    Sign:
    Scorpio
    Education: 2 Passes in English and WoodWork, * Currently Modern School Of Business*
    Special T: PC Repairs, People Person
    Gammin Bac: Been Gaming since like 200 but recently got involved in HoN, DotA ,Cod4 and SoF2 thanks to Trinigamers and Garena
    Reason: I Think i shoud be on the staff because first of all i love gaming and i thing i can assist you in your goal of world domain!! Also Trinigamers is if not the best one of the most prestige gaming organisation and it is non Profit Organisation so i am not in it for money but for the same thing u guys are in it for the love of gaming

5. eddoes

eddoes New Member

Shane Ramsahai - Eddoes

Bsc. Electrical and Computer Engineering

I am capable in c++ programming and can deal nicely with others

Dota :), i also play call of duty 4. Not very competitive but play for fun and relaxation.

TG is an organization I hold a lot of respect for and I am willing to lend my time to help the community grow and become stronger.

6. carlsberg

carlsberg New Member

John Hagley - carlsberg

Currently pursing a BA - Literatures in English

I am a critical thinker and capable of formulating and evaluating subject matter from various perspectives.

I have been a relatively active gamer since 2002. Main game genre interests include RTS and FPS.

I believe that gaming has a lot of potential and has only begun to grow. I foresee in the near future an exponential growth in the gaming sector as gaming and technology rapidly develop and launch us into new frontiers. It is important for our gaming nation to keep ahead of the growing trend and ensure our mark is placed in history. I can offer the unique critical skills necessary to achieve this goal.

7. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the applications guys. Keep em coming.

8. sue

sue New Member

This should be interesting...

-Name/Call Sign:
    sue

-Educational Background (field of study, level of education):
    Bsc Computer Science, Currently Persuing B.Eng Network Management

-Special Talents (people person/graphics/video/whatever):
    Currently a teacher so i guess that falls under people person (i'm actually not a grumpy person...more like gladdy most of the time), Graphics as a hobby but nothing i rteally brag about (Corel Paintshop Pro, Adobe etc), Analysis (Always have been good at it), IT of course (But doesn'y have a passion for it anymore since i've been around it for so long)

-Gaming Background/History (be brief, no essays):
    Started with Quake 3 Arena, moved to Unreal Tournament 2003, Starcraft folowed (Played some before quake but didnt take it seriously until after i got tired of FPS), DOTA.
    Also played for entertainment:
    FEAR
    COD4/1/2
    HON
    NFS
    QUake 4

Definitely the next step will be SC2

-Why I should be on staff:
    Because in my opinion the current TG staff are blinded by their hopes and dreams and are incapable of giving unbiased opinions as well as decision making as far as the organization goes on a whole. My main goal is only to assist in planning and decision making and to rectify the problem of the obvious monochromatic current staff.

9. ck

ck New Member

Name/Call Sign: ck/cereal_killer

Educational Background: Currently in my final year for a Bsc in Computer Science

Special Talents: Not really sure what I can bring to the table to help better TG.

Gaming Background: Use to play normal wc3 back in the day on Bnet, got training from Maniac (thanks alot for that btw), played on local servers till the dota never liked it so I stopped playing wc3 all together. Currently playing Team Fortress 2 and Bad Company 2 competitively online. Will most likely also be getting into competitive Starcraft 2 when it comes out.

Why should I be on staff?:
    Just thought my experience in legit online game and playing in competitive leagues would help benefit TG as it steps forward into the future.

10. sHOTTA

sHOTTA New Member

I may not qualify to be part of the staff here at Trinigamers. I simply would like to make myself available if any of my few qualities are needed.

I am active these days back in dota again, it is the field that most interests me with vast knowledge and experience on such a game.

I recently had a name change on vent, new nick is Wesley Sniejder. Find me and you will have your wish if it is in my power to give you shall not say goodbye empty handed.

11. Aj1

Aj1 New Member

Name/Call Sign: .waR- / waR / frens call me "warlord"

-Educational Background: ABE BIS,a+,net+

-Special Talents: i can lick my nose..lol kk jk XD (but relly i can)..im a people person, i can make vids (still learning, can post a link if u want to see one i made)

-Gaming Background/History:
    Garena Usa Dota Moderator
    Garena Canada Higher Level Room
    SaP League Staff (North American Dota League)
    InProWePlay Staff
    Cod 4 & HoN Player

-Why I should be on staff.
    I'm going to quit dotA and focus more on HoN, i want to be one of the organisers for the next online TG HoN Tournament & and to help trinidad players go competitive instead of pubbing =)
    I also have alot of moderation experience on garena forums and im also goin to apply for a HoN moderation position =)