South Gamers Ready?

Discussion in 'Gaming Hubs in Trinidad and Tobago' started by icepik, Aug 2, 2008.

1. icepik

icepik New Member

A new cafe shall be opening up on Sunday August 10th 2008 called Ar3na.
    Are you tired of crappy pcs? slow gaming? no challengers? dota..dota..dota?.. Apart from the high end gaming pcs with wide screen hi def flat panel monitors we also have WII's and PS3's on HDMI projectors and plasmas. You haven't played Super Smash bros, FIFA08, COD4, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter (..just to name a FEW) till you have played it on these screens!

Also on this day it shall be a FREE SWEAT to all members of the Ar3na Facebook Group. So get cracking and join the group fast! Limited spaces are available for obvious reasons!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19808422383

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=22699367895

2. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

ice post the damn location here now! don't tell us go on facebook :S

3. shadow_hitokiri

shadow_hitokiri New Member

4. Geese

take into consideration the people that travelling
    we can't hand no one no wiki map and say yeah we going here

5. Ragdac

Ragdac New Member

Just post de location nah =.=;

6. kriminal

kriminal New Member

wtf?

so now i log on to facebook, add meh self tuh he ting then hada click on google maps (which by the way didnt work) so i still dont know where this place is......just post it and done nah..stueps...

7. 4dr1

4dr1 New Member

From wat i hear frm some1 iz right across the road from Funz (a bar). Iz like goin down vistabella side.

8. soldier

soldier New Member

Its in vistabella. I am not going to reveal the exact location!

9. icepik

icepik New Member

It located on Point-a-Pierre road. There'll be a hugeass gaming banner outside the place. Use the wiki map link posted above to get an idea of where it is on the road. There is two routes to get to marabella from san fernando. either on the by-pass or point-a-pierre road. Any one from south should know that road. It's easy to find and easy to travel to as it is located on a main road. All my contact details located on the faceobok group. If you need help finding the place, don't hesitate to call me.

10. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

well tell me the mc location, because i am a red man who does get loss on sando MAIN ROAD!

11. archvile

archvile Active Member

what ano mean

Is he reach High Street and Loss ONE TIME LOL

ent i make him tag him place on wiki? lemme do it on google yes

12. Ragdac

Ragdac New Member

Yuh'd ah swear dis man doh want his business to succeed with all de secrecy he keeping towards de location. :/

Edit: an before yuh say go check de wiki map for ah idea of the location yuh don't do them kinda things regarding potential customers =.=

13. archvile

archvile Active Member

why not?

i would like seein a map to drive to if i know the area and not sure exactly which house it is..

14. icepik

icepik New Member

......eh?

The wiki map gives a good idea of where it is on the road with respect to the other landmarks on that same road. Also I did say there is going to be a big banner outside. AND Also I did say that you could call me if you needed more help. Stupid, idiotic comments like that are so pointless. If you have nothing constructive to post why post anything at all?

15. icepik

icepik New Member

Gaming PC specs:

Corsair Dual Channel TWINX 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory (2 x 1024MB)
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Socket AM2 BOX CPU
    Lite-On DH-20A4P-04 SuperAllwrite OEM DVD Burner - 20x DVD±R Burn, 16x DVD±R Read, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD±R DL, 12x DVD-RAM, 48x32x CD-R/RW, PATA, Black
    MSI K9N SLI-F Motherboard - v2.0, NVIDIA nForce nForce 570 LT SLI, Socket AM2/AM2+, ATX, Audio, PCI Express, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, Serial ATA, RAID
    PNY
    GeForce 9600 GT Video Card - 512MB GDDR3, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, Video Card
    Hitachi 320GB Serial ATA HD 7200/16MB/SATA-3G

19" LCD WIDESCREENs
    Personal Headsets

PS3's/WII's with full accessories on HDMI projectors and plasmas.

For a list of games and further details check,
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19808422383&ref=mf

16. Geese

Is it really so hard to put it in a concise format like this ?

or

Instead of me calling you for directions, maybe some directions from Sando itself with regards to where to taxis etc would help also. Steph was very helpful with his customers. Don't tell a man his comments idiotic and pointless when he trying to come patronize your place, thaz bad customer service from teh get go.

OH btw the south tekken men looking for somewhere that have Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection on PS3 to sweat. If you don't have it, I'd suggest you get it cause I think they'd want to switch to T5DR. Its 30US$ and can be downloaded on 5 systems.

17. icepik

icepik New Member

Ar3na Gaming Center
    104 Point-a-Pierre Rd,
    Vistabella
    Trinidad and Tobago
    W.I.
    ar3na@live.com
    Tel - 6822023

heh, it isn't hard.. But it's much easier to use the information I gave you than to use a house number. If you checked the map you'd see where it is. It's after fonz(An old bar) and before SRS(Drug Store) (That's if you are coming from San Fernando, vice versa if you coming FROM Marabella).
    In San Fernando you could ask any taxi man where is Point-a-Pierre road, if you travelling from Library Corner in San Fernando to marabella then they would use Point-a-Pierre road. You cannot miss the place once you are on this road since there is going to be a huge gaming banner outside the place. This is basically a reiteration of what I said earlier.

Oh and if you're coming from off the highway (north, central etc),once you are at the bottom of the highway, take the left off the highway to St Joseph Village ( before where the NEW highway starts ) then head towards marabella via the highway taking the first left off the highway (right before marabella), drive all the way down til you reach the end, then take the left ( will be at a T intersection ), stay on that road, you'll eventually reach Ar3na on the left. (You'd pass SRS drugstore and that means you're on the correct road )

I will definitely get T5DR, hopefully I can get it in time for the sweat sunday.

I said you could call if you needed any FURTHER help or information.
    On Sunday I will be open from 10am to 10pm for a day of FREE SWEATING and mini
    FIFA08, COD4, SMASH bros etc. tourneys.

18. Geese

if by some miracle i get transport i'll come down to scope things out.

19. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

So who heading down to take pictures?

20. icepik

icepik New Member

I will try to get some pictures up by Friday..