Snake - Not for the faint hearted?

Discussion in 'Arcade Euphoria' started by soldier, Jun 28, 2006.

1. soldier

soldier New Member

Well the sudden rage that seems to be taking over trinigamers is, that's right, you guessed it, the Arcade.

At least it's one way to keep your idle minds occupied. Maybe not the most productive, but occupied none the less..

However, I don't see you gaming freaks taking part in the snake:) . Whats the matter? Can't make? Is snake to hard for YOU, the game freak? Maybe you do play but your score is sooo low on the table I don't even notice it.. :eek:

I don't have the high score [ I was goin to beat it but then President of Atlantic LNG walks in office - Alt Tab ftw ] but I sure am close and one of the two to make it past 3000..

Guess you guys really aren't all that hard? Come on, show what you're made off.. I'm sure no one else can even get close to passing 3500.. Heck, 3000.. Scar? Simpson champ ? 349 in Snake? Weak! Verb? Where your score? Mg? Para? Mani? Akira ? Ninja? Se7en? And all the others...Where all the talk in snake? Bring it :)

Come on you Arcade freaks.. Show us how hard you really are..

Failure is inevitable.

2. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

everyone has their own preference soldier,
    although i tried everygame I like to play tetris, pacman and simpson shooter :) good stuff

3. soldier

soldier New Member

Ah well. So said, so done. Snake is not for the faint hearted. It seems to be the most attempted at game though with fourty-two scores!! Other games finish with a mere thirty-five or thirty two.

I admire the attempts, but it seems like I'll be on top here for a while [Piglet? - SHHHHH ] :)

Failure is inevitable...

4. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

snake is a real nice game, gotta love it. To me you have to play the game on phyton to really get a decent score.

5. soldier

soldier New Member

No para. You don't have to play the game on python. Try it on worm :)

6. soldier

soldier New Member

Chups. PIGLET YOU SUCK

/me pouts :(:mad: