Signature & Avatar Requests

Discussion in 'The Showcase' started by CHUNKULUNKS, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Nice to have you back, I cant say that I havnt noticed that you went missing. Im sure it was with good reason.

2. Tr!gG3r

Tr!gG3r New Member

Hey tnks chunks i know that u will make my sign really cool n to beside the pic i showed u is really good well i'm looking forward to n thnks n PLAY TIMES OVERS
    BYACHES!!

3. Latoneyde

Latoneyde Member

chunks ah finally think of a new sig

Oompa loompa sig!@! I wanna see what u wud d with it so all i request is it has Oompa Loompa Doopety Doo in it :p

4. CHUNKULUNKS

CHUNKULUNKS New Member

You are so not serious <_< :eyebrow:
    Come on lat stop d playing round < >
    Gimmie something worth doing nah.I gonna do 1 today so If you like you can claim it ok.In the mean time...just think of something worth making a sig over

5. Latoneyde

Latoneyde Member

Dais meh 2nd nickname :p.. Well i cyah really tink up of a sig oui!

hmm...

I eh know oui...

wah about a naruto sig.. Have Naruto on one side Sasuske on de other side... In a motion like dey fightin...

On sasuske side put Sharingan and in de middle put VS and on naruto side put Nine tails..

6. cereal_killer

cereal_killer New Member

7. CHUNKULUNKS

CHUNKULUNKS New Member

Nice stock cereal_killer! I'll take it but sadly since java is closed then my workshop is also closed.Sorry for the inconvinience guys.Please send the request but they may take a while since we're moving.Humm I wonder if Bastard if he isnt too busy would like to try at this one?Bastard?
    I still will try but whne I'm back and ready.

8. cereal_killer

cereal_killer New Member

well patience is a virtue and i seem to have plety of when it comes to certain things.
    well fix ur self to suit no real rush here

9. karyu

karyu New Member

Size:400x150
    Colour: dunno, someting dark
    text: karyu
    stock: umm i too lazy

i would like someone generous with their time to make a lil star wars/clone wars sig, preferrably using pics from the animated series rather than from the movies.
    i guess u could do a matchin avatar if u have the time

10. Pablo_Diablo

Pablo_Diablo New Member

I could provide pic if u need, what character u prefer?

11. CHUNKULUNKS

CHUNKULUNKS New Member

Aite i noticed ppl still requesting and no one is taking allyuh on so I asked Mark to put PS on a pc for me.SO if he does it by today I should be done with at least one of the sigs by weekend.I'm so excited! :coolthumb: I feel warm and fuzzy all around ^_^ :bleh:

12. mEGAvI

mEGAvI New Member

Size:well your sig's size is ideal
    -Colour:it have to blue(the megaman shade would be greatly appreciated), grey no bright colors please try to make it match the BoH Dark Blue Backround.

-Text: mEGAvI in the bottom right corner 'nOHING iS eVER eASY' the text color could be black but please no bright colors

Stock: well it have my current sig but i would try to source some pics from the original megaman series

Other/Extra/Specifics: no industrial sized brackets, lol

MuCHRESPEcT

13. karyu

karyu New Member

14. eks

eks New Member

Well I not too versed with signature creation but I could do try for avatar hookup if anyone interested.

15. PhoeniX

PhoeniX New Member

aye chunks i wud like to get ah sig please :D :D

umm the techies pictures u have in the dota flyer post i wud like that to be my picture with
    -Size: well i dunno the usual sig size :( so u decide
    -Colour:juss makw it decent
    -Text:juss puh meh name PhoeniX in sum styley shit
    Stock: d super special!!!

16. krog23

krog23 New Member

chunks i would like to request a sig with Rhasta from dota witht he name Krogger at the bottom left of the sig..thx :)

17. Tr!gG3r

Tr!gG3r New Member

hmmmm