Signature & Avatar Requests

Discussion in 'The Showcase' started by CHUNKULUNKS, Mar 9, 2005.

1. CHUNKULUNKS

CHUNKULUNKS New Member

Simple.You need a little something to add style to your posts?Request it and we'll help you out to our best ability.
    Fulfill as much as you can of the following required information:
    Size:....(eg.400x100/500x150...etc.)
    Colour:...(eg.Red,Blue,Green,Brown.If needed in a specific manner feel free to tell us)
    Text:...(eg.Your Name and/or quotes)
    Stock:...(Always helpfull so please provide if available.Give *working* links preferably)
    Other/Extra/Specifics:...(eg.Matching Avatar,Make it really cool*we might put a bit more effort into it*,Make it a gif.,an out of border sig...etc.)

If you want to get straigh to the point just copy&paste the following:
    Please feel free to say whether you dislike any work that has been done for you!State any changes you would rather :) .We are here to please. :D

2. Latoneyde

Latoneyde Member

World of WArcraft sig.... with a tauren shaman and some other charecters (tauren shaman main)

-Size:ummm.. Just a normal sig size... a bit wider than urs chinks
    -Colour:Blureish greenish kind of thing
    -Text:Latoneyde

Other/Extra/Specifics: Matchin avatar if possible.. oh yeah and a border

3. Latoneyde

Latoneyde Member

u need some help findin stock or sumtin ect.?

4. CHUNKULUNKS

CHUNKULUNKS New Member

Yup exactly dat.As i said in the rules,its always helpful to give us the stocks that you would like to be used.I've been searching off and on but Christ i havnt had any luck.I always gettin stuff that ahs the Shaman in the bg and thats no good.Help me out a bit will yuh?

5. Latoneyde

Latoneyde Member

6. Itachi

Itachi New Member

hey chunks what about my Devil May Cry sig/ava ? you still doing that ? shud i re-post the request here ?

7. rumbelly

rumbelly New Member

hmm

i'll see if i can muster some time to do a couple sigs for you guys ...

really wanna do thatr devil may cry one
    have some nice ideas

8. CHUNKULUNKS

CHUNKULUNKS New Member

Yeh i think thats good.These days i've been rather busy in and out of java.I wasnt even en for the entire weekend or else i would've finished them both by now.I told rum to see what he can do to help yall out.No Itachi its fine.Once i have ur stocks you doh need to repost.I've started back my work as of today so i should be finished with at least 1 soon.
    Hey Itachi read the rules and tell me what you want please cuz i have no idea what you'd like,I doh wanna stumble in the dark.

Anyways i mde this quicky.I doubt you'd like it though.So you gotta tell me ur specifics.[​IMG]

9. killa

killa New Member

chunks or rum
    i looking for a lil siggy dey
    wc related of course
    if it would be possible for a lil death knight ....and the only text would be FIA|boxlunch

kinda like how rum own is
    if it possible holla at meh
    the pic of pandera in rum's sig looks real good i dunno if it have a deathknight anywhere around on blizzard site :(

10. killa

killa New Member

11. Itachi

Itachi New Member

yeah boy chunks,it not that hot,i realised that my stock kinda messed up in a way eh,cuz u cyar get his body and hands in de same pic :s

12. darthvader

darthvader New Member

13. darthvader

darthvader New Member

dude thanks the sig kool only one prob but it aint a big one i was thinking a more mature aneken but say what will use this

14. rumbelly

rumbelly New Member

i made this off ah kicks

[​IMG]

15. killa

killa New Member

rum make me one with jus my industrial strength bracket :D
    a lil more flashy than that one though :p

16. rumbelly

rumbelly New Member

oh sh!t mc look how shitty that come out ...

mc low quality jpeg settings , i''l have to repost that

yea killa i go hook u up

17. Tr!gG3r

Tr!gG3r New Member

-Size:umm 500x150
    -Colour:red, blue, and yellow
    -Text:put in my name Trigger and put in at the left bottom corner Play Times Over
    Stock:
    Other/Extra/Specifics:Matching Avatar,Make it really cool*t put a bit more effort into it*,Make it a gif.,an out of border sig...etc.)

18. Latoneyde

Latoneyde Member

errr chunks i waitin on my sig stil

19. killa

killa New Member

like chunks experiencing some technical difficulties boy lat
    it go come in time....hopefully
    chunks i will most likely have a change in the sig i want u 2 make for me i eh go need a personal one again cause of the one b@st@rd made for me
    may want a clan sig made or something will holla

20. CHUNKULUNKS

CHUNKULUNKS New Member

I apologize for my sticking everyone!I have been taken up lately.Seems like I'm back on track now.And gained some more exp. So let it all begin again.Chunks is back.Hope I can do sumthin as good as that Killa sig.Its damn good work....didnt take too long though.
    Lets see *seaches through request list*.............Well I already spoke to lats so he have to come with something else...........*stills seaching* Killa is handled...Well seems theres only Trigger...he asked me in person so I gotta do this one! Great line there trigger*thumbs up*--- Play time is over! byaches!