Rampage leaves G@TT

Discussion in 'The Trinigamers Round Table' started by Nailes, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Nailes

Nailes New Member

Just saw the following release on the G@TT forums dunno how long it might stay up so here it ist from rampage himself the following statement....

It was a good run over the years fellas. I make real plenty friends, had real plenty fun in sweats, a good time, a very good time. Time have come for me to leave G@TT though, i've had enough of it, i tried to change things up, really really really tried, when most give up i was still fighting it down, but i realise that things go never change, no matter what. A lot of people told me that i was wasting my time, trying to improve G@TT, trying to make it a better organization, hell i should have listened to them, i kept thinking perhaps i can improve it, make it better somehow. I guess it was a waste of time, i never wanted to throw away the work i did, and i talking about A LOT of work, half of which most of you probably won't even see as it's behind the scenes work.

The problem was with the management of G@TT, not the people, so don't think that i'm leaving because of some regular G@TT member or something, not at all. When i was 13yrs old, i wanted to join the G@TT Core, i sent many many emails, asked many members of the core at that time, no such luck. I wanted to make a difference, even back then at such a young age. Even at that age i saw problems with the management, at times the Core will call a vote or a decision had to be made, and all the core's vote would be over-run by one man...is that one man that make me decide to buss it today. I don't want to call any names an thing but i sure most of you know who i talking about. I defend that man so much, so much times over so many things, he doesn't even know, i try to work alongside him to improve G@TT and Carigamers, but he liked to operate by himself, a one man army. From the finances go right down to the organization he wanted to have his own way with...can't work in an environment like that at all.

Back when i was 13yrs and trying to get into Core, i couldn't get in no matter how much mails i sent to him or to the Core list itself, eventually due to some people leaving the organization i gradually stepped up in power to be an administrator today, one who challenged this person on many occasions over all his actions over the years. About three years ago when i left Trinidad i use to watch the sweat roster list, and i watched and watched, everyweek i would notice that one or two of my friends who i sweat long and hard with stopped attending sweat. Back then we had 50+ men in a sweat, lots of competition, lots of gaming, lots of fun, but even back then there were problems with the management. Late last year one of my friends and i thought about starting over G@TT, with a proper nice administration basically, but that "one" man again over-ruled us basically. I then went ahead and decided to form a mini-administration group, made up of the admins you see on the site currently. I spoke to each of them, they were willing to help, i asked them what they could help with, they told me, i gave them some assignments that they can do to help out. All went along nicely. Team worked descent enough to me. While this mini-administration team worked there was one man who decided to operate on his own, who felt we don't matter, we not important, his decision was G@TT's decision.

Over the years of G@TT so far, three new organizations have formed, when i questioned each of the newly formed organizations core and asked them why, they all said it was because of the "one" man. Each of the organizations core members were actually once part of G@TT's Core who left because they got fedup of G@TT, just like i am fedup of it today. I do so much work for this organization eh, so much!!!, everyday i wake up, holidays, christmas day, new years day, when man partying i up working, doing my part in G@TT. Is nice to do plenty work at times but what does really kill you is that you working with a team and 1 person not co operating at all, not sticking to plan, doing his own will. It real hard to move forward with that kind of attitude yes. All hours of the day and thing you working, no sleep an all, and then you does remember what does go on with the management, does sicken you oui. At 13yrs i wanted to join the CORE, eventually CORE didn't exist anymore, the core members dive out and are currently inactive or fedup of G@TT, the founders of the organization left and don't even care about it anymore (i don't blame them one bit), infact one of the founders formed a new gaming organization on February 4th 2005.

Hell i even design a new site, to throw away the bad old stuff, and start a new, cleaner G@TT. That is when G@TT 7.0 (site version) came into place. In some cases, some people can change, even if it's a little bit, but that's only with some people yes. The same level of nonesense came over on the new site, only this time the management started off a lot worst. Started off with just Nijelian and I. From there i gave Scar and Rb admin power, and they both did a good job, i form a lil team with the mods, admins an thing, we had things working a bit.

Even without the help of Nijelian, hell he did nothing online, he promoted nothing he didn't create himself or owns. Can't operate with someone like that at all, and this morning i see that ultra clearly yes, i see it so clear that i just said the hell with it an call it george. How can an admin not promote things that going on within his own organization? I'm sure if you ask him he'll say he promotes everything, yada yada, BULL SHI*!! You'll should see how he really promotes stuff, tells everyone to get it, sends on mailing lists, makes announcement, the full works. He did none of that for anything whatsoever that i did, i created, i controlled, i managed. Hell we had an anime team an all, called G.E.A.T, he did nothing in terms of helping out, promoting, or even self hosting our files in GLs or what-not. I made so many things for G@TT, from web games, to actual software right back down to sites, scripts, etc.

He wanted to have nothing to do with any of them, never used them, never signed up on them or even asked if he could help out. He is a one man army, one who promotes his own things and his things alone, one who doesn't care about anyone else and what they do, dismisses their arguments and brings their personal relationships with anyone into it (Some of you know what i talking about here). When euro+ was in existence and he was manager over there, man didn't even pay any attention to HQ(D.E.S.T), i had to private message the owner and try to promote it because he was only studying euro+ and comparing euro's pc specs+number of pcs to that of HQ's. Amazing how things turn out, The owner of HQ not even a G@TT member anymore, D.E.S.T is not even G@TT HQ anymore, they form their own organization, because they fedup (i don't blame them one bit).

Anyway the month is currently March, i in G@TT for about 5 or more years now, enough is enough, i fedup of it. All the friends i make, men i sweat with back then etc, none of them care/active/business/sweating with G@TT anymore. How could an organization that was so active with 50+ men in sweat every weekend without fail, with a core of over 10 men, just fail just like that? That's the question to ask in life yes. Over the past few weeks i was working on GATTSoft, a software that i was using to bring G@TT to your desktop, easier access, the full works to G@TT services, and i actually completed it yes, is a shame that i leaving now, and is even a bigger shame that the admin who i'm talking about bad talk it, even went as far as saying it have trojans in it, never used it and encouraged people to use other seperate software.

I try folks, i try real hard, i wanted to stay and make things better, i even told Nijelian at some time that he can do his own thing and i go do mind, just make sure that he doesn't cross my path, unfortunately he have done so and messed up my plans too many times, he have the organization stagnant, gamecon buss, clan wars buss, hell clans buss on the whole, G@TT is special in nothing, if you are to go out in the road and ask a GATTer what special about G@TT, that person won't be able to say anything. Is not the members of the organization, is the management.

No kind of training sessions, real competition or anything like that. Tournaments disorganized and lame, organization not going anywhere. It have talant in G@TT, some people have real talant, is a shame that you'll talant not going to reach anywhere or get recognized in the organization. That's alright though, you can always call it george, there are now two more that you can try out anyhow. I just too tired to type out all the reasons for leaving yes, argued way too much, seen way too much crap happen, time to call it george, i hope you'll understand. And to those who i argue with a bit (nitrate for instance), i still cool with you'll, some times people have bad days, it was nothing personal, i still respect you nitrate don't worry, i wish you good luck in your career in computer security, maybe some day i'll be calling Nitrate's security consultancy firm or something.

Good luck to all of you GATTers!

*Note: For those of you who are wondering what will happen to G.E.A.T...well....G.E.A.T is no more. We are reforming, new name, new domain, nothing related to G@TT, more information on this later*

Anyway, i must say thanks to plenty people, real people yes, so much oui.

Thanks to bad man like wrecker, we sweat plenty times, nuff sweat iwmc!! You always was a good friend, don't worry though, me leaving G@TT not going to affect our friendship

Thanks to rb, you went through a lot of bothering, all hours of the day and night i asking you to help out with images in all of my G@TT tasks, you're an important man, thanks very much for the help over the years.

Thanks to scar, you conducted the news on the G@TT site for real long, i was real busy with other G@TT stuff so i couldn't help out much, i did make threads about G@TT needing help an thing with news reporters, i also included a page about that in gattsoft during the installation so people couldn't miss it, and i also added the forum news thing to the site so people can help you easier. You also did a great job at managing bnet.carigamers.com. From the maps, downloads, site design, etc.

Thanks to synth, maddist(coldstorm), kheulith. The three serious members of the G.E.A.T team. Even without much support from the G@TT Administration (beside me) we went very far, to conducting as much as 1gb in anime downloads from the GEAT site, very well done. Synth de dan dadda tech guru iwmc! Nuff respect !!

Thanks to kayode & maxx. They both help me out a lot and were some of the few who actually msged an thing to find out how i was going and not just to get a file or something. I see kayode argue a lot about what going on in G@TT, you were taken for granted my friend, people don't release that the reason some people argue is because they care and don't want to see something go to waste. Small thing yes, gs sb

Thanks to spoilt, opium, psycho, neo, neon, ghost(we sweat plenty back in the day, i ain't forget you), paradoxxx, scorpion. You'll assisted or wanted to assist financially when i needed a videocard, don't think i forgot you'll, things like that i go never forget, go always be greatful. No matter what organization, country, etc you'll in i go still be friends with you'll We play real game together, infact spoilt, opion, neon and ghost were X men, back then X was a serious clan which participated in many games and played other clans etc, now clan wars an stuff basically dead in this organization.

Thanks corbeaux, froggy, czar, bushman, chunkypanday for hosting the game servers and helping me out with my plans an thing in G@TT, without you'll online gaming would be nothing in this organization.

Thanks hidden!!! a serious helper immc, you already know for what

Thanks to cereal_killer, supreme and kukka(vcw), you'll wanted to help out a lot with my plans for G@TT, and i don't mean to dissappoint you'll by leaving but i just really really can't stand it anymore, it does sicken me. When i hear the name "G@TT" i does just steups in my mind now yes.

Thanks to many others, names just running through my head now yes, i go spend all day thanking people oui, now i not even thinking , hands moving on its own oui, i go thank the rest of you later. Even if i leaving, i not upset with any of you, i still friends with you, will still help you out, etc. Fear not!

Thanks to Nijelian too, you help out with the videocard, and was a good friend in real life when it didn't come to anything related to an organization.

Rampage
    -Former G@TT Admin

Interestingly enough Nijelian responded , of course he trying to make it look like it peaceful and as usualy bringing in the name of god and trying to make himself look like "a paladin" or good person. This man have real fire to see when is time to face judgement , deception amd backstabbing and he tries to use god to make him seem like he is such a good person... lol. The following was Nijelian's reply to rampage's post..

gg ramp.

the only constant it seems, is change.

You have given us yeoman's service over the years. Going above and beyond. No matter how fast I ran with G@TT, when I turned to the side, there was always one man running right along...Rampage.

Keeping pace and even setting the pace in more recent times.

When others faltered, you rose to the challenge.

Like my moms always thought me, let go and let God.

I trust the best will come of this.

Hopefully others will now rise from our ranks to take the helm as G@TT's greatest and lead the way into the future.

Don't fret, suhuweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Para I advise you move to try and get rampage on the gamers team if possible, despite past differences he is a hard worker and can add even more value to the overall admin team of the organisation. PM me for further discussion about this.

Nailes

2. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Agreed, he would make a great asset to the team. As I said before, what happened in the past staying in the past no bad vibes.

I think we should give him sometime though, we dont wanna go get him on the rebound.

BTW (Although this thread is a copy, it is private to the members alone and thus we will maintain 2 seperate threads)

3. SPK

SPK New Member

This is a serious blow to G@TT on the whole, for the whole time I've been in there, Ramps has been the true power behind the online presence of G@TT.

Without him, who Nijelian gonna turn to now?

Also I think it would be good for Ramps to come onstream with GAMERS (or even VGA), but as Para says, best to give him some time to relax, man working overtime with G@TT for how long, best he has some time to relax for heself oui!

*still perplexed at Nijelian's response, considering the focus of the whole thing is that he IS the reason for Ramps leaving, yet he making it sound like they were on equal footing in the handling of G@TT.*

Either way, I think this is a big move towards the official demise of G@TT as a whole, and I would expect to see more withdrawls in the near future....

4. Loki

Loki New Member

ramp paid for a lot of G@TT's online stuff site n servers n such

what is going to happen now that he is gone?

5. Hidden

Hidden New Member

Well he told me , he's going to kick carigamers off his server.........

6. manihack

manihack New Member

well who would have thunk it? lovely pieces of meat man :D G@TT in some serious stools now lol

yeah@give the man some time, good idea.

7. snake_eater

snake_eater New Member

well that is a next important G@TT member gone so who is goin to hold up g@tt now ?? wat about there servers ?

8. SPK

SPK New Member

lol @ kick carigamers.com off the server!

It has begun.....!!!!

9. mojo

mojo New Member

things gonna be tough on rb now dred... he might the only man left in G@TT Admin who still want unity. SAD....

10. kayode

kayode Active Member

Alyuh should just leave Ramp alone totally. And by that I mean Gamers, VGA and G@TT.

De man just overworked and strugglin more than yuh know fuh a good while now.

Just let de man chill and make up his own mind what direction he wants to head in. He might start a group in his own area. He might get hardcore in some game...who knows? It should be his choice totally with no outside interference.

As fuh Nijelian comments...just another attempt to make it look as if everything fine and "positive". No blame nowhere, nobody wrong (especially not him, since "God" on his side), everything legit.

A setta BS, but that eh nutten new.

11. CRaZYMoFo

CRaZYMoFo New Member

that means no more G@TT forums oui
    dats a hard blow there for nijelian

well finally ramp see the light and made his decision
    long time i eh check him on msn and find out wat goin on wit he dey
    i wonder how his wc3 sweat going lol

12. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Well as I suggested give the man ah break, right now is not the time, not even ah good 24hrs pass. He may even change his mind and wanna go back to G@TT cause as Nijelian said G@TT is where its at.

Waw @ kicking off G@TT from servers, hope he gave Nijelian time to get all the data from the forum and such. I have bad feelings towards Nijelian 2 but you hadda be professional. Im sure ramp did, he is a good guy.

Dont let this bother us, lets just continue our stides to make gaming better in trinidad and thing will flow nicely.

13. ARCH_ANGEL

ARCH_ANGEL New Member

For some strange reason i know this was going to happen.. Without A website, without a proper GL anywhere in the east west corridor besides Emanutech which they have broken relations with G@TT is dead.

I think its time we start looking to screen out alot of members from our forums... Dont want to start getting spam up if you know what i mean

14. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Rather than filter the n00bs we are gonna change them to good posters and keep the order. We can make real gamers out of n00bs

GAMERS making gamers gosu

(hope i interpreted what you said correct)

15. ARCH_ANGEL

ARCH_ANGEL New Member

LOL Yeah you got it right good posters good gamers... Mucho work to do as the demise of G@TT is happening right before our eyes ... Cant believe it happening for some strange reason i feel sad

16. rumbelly

rumbelly New Member

was bound to happen , happened alot quicker than i thought, but it was bound to happen

i think ramp will form his own organisation, prolly foriegn

but his ties will always lie with trini ... best we could hope for is some international competition from his side

gg G@TT

17. Hidden

Hidden New Member

He will give them time to remove their stuff off HIS server.
    The anime side of it is going to grow alot.
    I remember a while a go he had a site , if you see hits that got a day!

Anyhow, I seriously doubt he is going back there.

I think rampage will probably relax for a while, devote the time to the anime site,and maybe in a few months join up with an org, or take his gaming futher.
    GAC?(gaming association of Canada?)

18. SPK

SPK New Member

Well I was talking to him, he seems to be more interested in bringing gaming in T&T further in the future, so he most likely will be willing to assist the non-G@TT orgs soon enough. So we may be seeing a lot of him in the near future hopefully.

19. killa

killa New Member

fellas dis man b.a.e.g. ooooo kinda crack u know
    after ramp announced his leaving, menace posted on the forums that he woiuld also be leaving G@TT as well
    well he and he clan
    and allyuh boy gone and delete menace psot and delete menace account from G@TT....look ting sleng ting

20. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Lol Nijelian fraid ah avalanche of people leaving. If only we had that post