Players Station

Discussion in 'Gaming Hubs in Trinidad and Tobago' started by Larutus, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Larutus

Larutus New Member

well i've been to this place a couple times now and i must admit that i have fun with the whol console cafe vibe. however there is always room fori mprovement in everythign that we do, and here's what i think you guys should work on.

More memory cards on your systems, it seems as if you currently sharing memcards for different games and PS2s, a good idea may be to assign various games to specific cards, for example, have the Tekken 5 Data on the same Data with the Soul Calibur3 data and keep the NFS data on separate cards as well.

More Xbox controllers and games, well the xbox's main strength has alwaysb een the strength of it's MP, especially with their FPS. for the least i would suggest having 2 netowrked Xboxes with 2 or 4 controlles for each system, Halo2 networked alone will do wonders, and let's not forget things like Unreal Championship 2 :banana: and Battlefront.

More website presence, you should keep updating us on the site about new games and developments in your place, just so no one forgets about your establishment.

regular mini-tournaments, these are really not that hard to organise, especially if you have the right people helping you with it, check any of the console administrators here. select your game ( please say soul calibur3 ) and do some small invitations etc, once 8 people enter you could have something interesting for the least, and for small tourneys cash prizes not necessary, you could give them some play time etc.

woi, first topic in this section

2. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Thats some good info there laruto.

3. flare

flare New Member

cool..nuff tanx.will pass the word on and try to get those things done.

4. Xecutiona

Xecutiona Active Member

what goin on with players station..they still alive????

5. 4ndr050v1c

4ndr050v1c New Member

f|are doesnt work there again. Some management issue.Im not sure what's going on with the place though.