Pimp Your Case

Discussion in 'Mods, Guides & Overclocking' started by bushman, Dec 16, 2005.

1. ecktt

ecktt New Member

I'll donate 5 tie wraps and a hot glue stick to ur wiring cause! :p

2. Berzerk

Berzerk New Member

lol.

put this together last week havent been inside since to organise wiring and somesuch.

3. 4ndr050v1c

4ndr050v1c New Member

clean up dem cables and u good to go :)

4. Antics_

Antics_ New Member

hmm seems men have nottin 2 do wit there pc, all dat jus 2 see d dell light up. nah fellas nah.. best u get ah alien ware or s blade case, an throw in d neons an stuff.

5. soldier

soldier New Member

6. 4ndr050v1c

4ndr050v1c New Member

yea...pay 5 and 600 dollars for an UGLY ass imitation case with some $60 case mods.makes sense hoss,wonder why i didnt think of that. :mad:

also,there's something called 'thinking outside the box', which,judging from your post, is something that u seem incapable of. thank you and have a nice day sir!

7. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

boom headshot!

8. ecktt

ecktt New Member

When yuh think about it, most mods doh make much (if any) sense. Its just an artistic endevour and should be judged by that criteria.

btw
    Whats the point of buying an Alienware when you could just build an ASUSTek machine urself with the same parts for plenty less. Yes floks, Alienware is just all Asus parts. I eh know if they change brands recently but anyone could build an Alienware with readily avaliable retail parts. There is even a copy of the case. Cheaper HP computer are all Ausu parts as well.

9. 4ndr050v1c

4ndr050v1c New Member

^^ppl do that to enlarge their e-p3n1ses,lol.

custom built over store bought ftw anyday,unless it's a business place or a noob etc :cool:

10. phoenix31tt

phoenix31tt New Member

nah @ my case mods... all were for performance... wel passically cooling... airflow, huge fans etc...i doh have time to post pics or i would show my current case... which is basically a cheap case... i cut the plexi to fit a larger fan... cut the back of the case to increase airflow... and the top of the case pull out air through the top ftw...

11. ecktt

ecktt New Member

Soldier, 3 things:

1) You can hook up the fron Audio ports on the sound card. A little googling should helpp you with that Creative card.

2)Them matted wires can induce signal noise. Daz never a good thing.

3) Yuh could do better than that. An iron core ring can help with the with the front wires and the induction issue. A 10 mins can do wonders for the wiring.

12. soldier

soldier New Member

Noted.. thanks

13. kayode

kayode Active Member

This thread real old!

14. kriminal

kriminal New Member

... nah kayode i doubt...