Online Competitive DotA Staff Needed

Discussion in 'PvPGN Server (Read only)' started by scaR, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

hero qqing..thread closed

2. sHOTTA

sHOTTA New Member

I am good host and can ref if needed.

3. Alien

Alien New Member

Yea i cant host but willing to be a ref in the tourny games >_>..i have a good bit of free time till school starts back so sign me up!!! : )

4. Hero

Hero New Member

No but seriously i real QQing . I wanna know the reason cuz i ask real long b4

5. Anoreth

Anoreth New Member

Willing to offer me services as a ref

6. shadow_hitokiri

shadow_hitokiri New Member

ill ref if needed.

7. Hero

Hero New Member

lol bwda like i invisible oh what ??? Steups. Ok i invisble ent? *permabasher slaps
    the ppl responsible for him not being a ref yet* then proceeds to take their gf and then eat they FOOD. Then he pulls men plug while they gettin ganked

8. Malice

Malice Member

hero just making me lol, pm the guy or summtin lol
    ________
    no2 vaporizer

9. sHOTTA

sHOTTA New Member

I nominate shadow_hitokiri .. the other refs/hosts seems biased... to say the least.. ESP MALICE WOW?

10. eddoes

eddoes New Member

i kinda take offense...

well i dont know about the others, but i can definatly vouch for myself when i say that i am not biased in any way. I appreciate a great competition from both sides and wish both teams that i host/ref good luck.

11. Malice

Malice Member

u trying to open up the can again or sumting? jeezus. I don't think the choices are biased, u'll just have to trust the admins judgement on the decisions. And if i'm so important to you that you must single me out, it makes my day really, but try to keep those personal feelings to pm's.

Remember how you think or feel towards a certain member is not how the community thinks or feels, so just keep that in mind as well =)
    ________
    digital vaporizer

12. TopIdler`

TopIdler` New Member

I'd like to apply for the host position for my team b/c of an error between the latest GGC patch and Windows vista. Some users (such as me) cannot join anyone's game but can create without any problems. If you troll the GGC / Garena forums you will also find a few circumstances of this. It has nothing to do with ports or firewalls as I host LC on battle.net daily and can still host on GGC. Thank you for your time and consideration.