OMg its finally out (Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Episode 11)

Discussion in 'Anime and Comics' started by tm1, Jun 23, 2010.

1. tm1

tm1 New Member

The new
    Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Episode 11 is finnally subbed.For all who dont know this is a baddas anime about samurai.IT started earlier this yeah I think.

Without showing spoilers this is just the opening.
    "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0a-EdPZhg"]YouTube- Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan [薄桜鬼] TV Opening

For people who wanted the latest episode,its still not subbed yet.

This is episode 11
    http://www.goodanime.net/hakuouki-shinsengumi-kitan-episode-11

2. Hero

Hero New Member

thnx been waiting for episode 10 sub so long i almost forgot to check for 11 lawl.

3. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

hmmm i will take a look :D...

4. Hero

Hero New Member

yeah groff is a good anime. Some one else mentioned it in a different thread. someone might wanna merge the posts if possible.

LAWL HEISUKE GET TAKKKEEE. I checking 11 now.

saitou reach! steups try hard cool ...

5. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Did you have to make the thread title so vague ?

6. saGa

saGa Active Member

i watch bleach every time it comes out and i love it should i consider watching this? i see swords ^^

7. Hero

Hero New Member

um at times the talking is a bit too much . the sword fights are fast precise brutal . Men does blink and get take lol . So far i was hoping for an epic big fight but it keep building up towards em. It have a bit of a kenchi feel to it ..

no not just cuz shinsengumi or kyoto or saitou blabablal lol. The style of the anime itself especially the emotion expressed during some of the fights is very kenchi like. Cant say if its a must see yet but its enjoyable and seems to be building up to epicness.

8. saGa

saGa Active Member

i will wait till confirmed epicness to take a look ^^

9. eddoes

eddoes New Member

I wonder if they gonna have to fight the batousai :)

10. Hero

Hero New Member

lol i think so , cuz who they dealing with now is basically what u used to call aoshi and them .

11. tm1

tm1 New Member

Wow you guys are clueless

The characters in SamuraiX are all fiction.SamuraiX is a fictional story set in the meji era of japan,about wandering samurai(Kenshin Himura)and his pass life as a assasin known asHitokiri Battosai.Hencethe name Rurouni Kenshin.Alot of the character idesa came from the The book Musashi.Which kinda make it look like a Vagabond manga rip off,but its not.Characters like Kojiro andSeijuro a little bit.If you see them u will see they look just like some other chatacters we know.

This Sasaki Kojiro:
    [​IMG]

Hitokiri Battosai:
    [​IMG]
    The weird thing is that their story and swordmanship is very close to the same.

Now.
    Yoshioka Seijuro:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sojiro Seta:(another inspiration for this characters look is from a the Okita Soji, the captain of the first Squad of the Shinsengumi)
    [​IMG]

Also Vagabond is probably the most relistic samurai manga out their.Its my best samurai manga and right up their with Berserk as my favourite mangas of all time.

12. eddoes

eddoes New Member

So i take it they not gonna fight the batousai....

Anyway, since tm1 took my joke so seriously...can any of u guys link me to these episodes? I am truly interested in watching the series.

13. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

Tm1 you are a bit off there, two of the characters are based of the historic Saito Hajime and Okita Soji, not all are fictional. Okita appears in the OVAs and Saito is sort of a anti hero throughout the series and also appears in the OVAs.

14. tm1

tm1 New Member

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Episode 12 is out

Nice input, Yes they are still fictional.Saito Hajime and conection to shinsengumi is real.They did not even base if on the real saito_Okita ,help in the creation of 2 characters,One in the Ova and the other in the anime.Okita and Seta.

Guys here it is.
    Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Episode 12
    http://www.goodanime.net/hakuouki-shinsengumi-kitan-episode-12