Nub asking some nub questions.

Discussion in 'Defense of the Ancients' started by TaC_Up, Apr 27, 2009.

1. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

So yea I'm pretty newish to dota, I know some heroes and most of the items etc, but to me it seems that certain heroes are blatantly imba, and I'd like to know if it's just me noobing it up or if they really are and if it's me need some strats eh?

Enchantress... yea.. the damage and healing on this one is something else

Rikimaru... near infinite stealth and really high damage again...

Bloodseeker... cah run wtf

and last but not least Omiknight.. I know he not too good on his own but in a team he real sad, most teams with this guy almost always win.

Now I know the strat depends on hero but I've been getting trouble no matter who I random(we don't play pick lol), so these guys imba? Or am I just doing it wrong?

2. scaR

scaR New Member

Enchantress: Stand next to her and her damage will be much less. Make her, or wait for her to use her heal, then attack while the spell is on cooldown.

Rikimaru: He was much worse before. Teamwork and dust can own him but that's hardly seen in a pub game. Slardar with armlet will feed on him.

Bloodseeker: Stuns, slows, disables. He's a weak chaser hero, like troll without the bash. He has a silence to save him from it but it only works on one hero.

Omniknight: Purge off the repel.

3. Doobs

Doobs New Member

tac imo no hero really imba cuz they all have a counter. its just for you to figure it out or watch some replays. also it really depends on how well you can play. i've seen men counter pick and got owned royal simply because the other player was more skilled.

4. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

So it seem more like a line up / lack of team work thing with me then, for real doobs i hadda figure out who can handle who and what not, just new so these heroes seem a little over the top for someone who doesn't know much like myself.

5. soldier

soldier New Member

doh take advice from doobs! LAWL

6. Hero

Hero New Member

Well undyin is the only truly imbalance hero at the moment. All the pro , league and amatuer games I have ever played I still have NEVER won a game against him. Best hero in dota right now. His dps is imba due to his extra units and strength reducing aoe, a damage/heal spell thats does considerable burst damage based on amount of units( and heck there is usually alot around) and an ult that makes ALL hits hit ur opponant harder. His tankin ability is imbalanced since his ult not only gives him extra hp but increases his armor by alot + heals from 2 of his spells. And his healing is imbalanced, even when u manage to chop this monster down to size he can quickly regain life or even heal a team mate for a large amount.

The only things unimba about this hero probably has to be his slow attack animation and his big cds.

Ahem ... sorry i just hate undyin. Storm isnt even banned or picked anymore but is still a good hero. Yeah any questions feel free to ask me ! You dont have to make another thread for other questions. We would be happy to answer em in garena.