International Dota League coming soon

Discussion in 'Garena' started by Hero, Oct 21, 2008.

1. sue

sue New Member

quick question

basher...since i did get a DXD vouch...that mean i still hada get vouched for this league? that mean i hada go upload a replay again?

2. Hero

Hero New Member

People who are formerly dxd vouched and gdg vouched need to re register as it is a different league.

But it will help u if u use a dxd replay and mention that u have dxdint experience. Cuz even though i knew malicious and I was vouched , EVERYONE has to register and submit a replay . This is required for a fair unbiased and good level league

3. sue

sue New Member

good lord

i hada go play a game and save a replay now :s

i kinda don't save my own replays unless a man real kick meh ass with a new strat and i wanna learn it...lol

4. Hero

Hero New Member

If replays of cws etc are your problem, we can get the skilled Tg members who want to get vouched or would just like to be in a GG to play cw style so that we can get respectable replays for Tg members. I also know alot of pro clans that will play us, if not there is always eurocw room

5. Hero

Hero New Member

IDL rules

~Seasons~

Each season will last 3 months
    Each season all players will start with 1000 exp and move on from there
    Prizes well be handed out for 1st place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, Most Games, Highest Streak, Highest Poster in Forums, Most MVP's, and a lot more to come.

~Room Rules~

*No Racism
    *No Flaming
    *No Bashing on the league
    *Don't spam the channel, such as create and then immediately abort it
    *If you have an issue do to a result of a game, player complaint, ss, or etc. Don't go directly to a Admin or Moderator, you must first post in the forums about the situation and always try to have a replay, ss, that will back you up as evidence.

All of these penalties well result as a consequence,
    1st Time: 1 day Timeban and possibly removing your host access
    2nd Time: 5 day Timeban, warns, and removing your host access
    3rd Time: Shitlist, you may appeal it

~Game Rules~

*Map*
    We'll be using the latest verison, get it here http://www.getdota.com

*Modes*
    All modes are acceptable, except -ap, -id, -sc, -em, -wtf and -sp.
    There will be no challenge games in IDI

*Saving Games*
    The game may be saved in any time, but of course the player must request it in all chat. The host of the game, then will save it and continue on playing. I would recommend saving the game when the first team gets first blood, team wins a team battle, the team that gets the first 10 kills, first team that gets first rax, and etc.

*Remakes*
    Remakes are allowed if only 6 players agree on remaking the game, the game time must be under 15 minutes or if a player dropped.

*Forfeits*
    Forfeits are allowed after 25 minutes in the game, the whole team that is forfeiting, must type ff in all chat and then type the team who won by forfeit.

*Dropped Players*
    Ok it depends when they drop, you got the following options
    1) They may either reload from there previous save from the game
    2) Your team may decide to continue playing(you must know that if you do continue playing, if you lose it'll still count as a loss). They must either leave the items in the dropped hero, or sell it directly from the dropped hero. You may not use the items from the dropped nor sell them yourself.
    -As for the dropped player,
    If he doesn't show up in the room or doesn't respond from the messages from the team members. He'll get a penalty on he's exp, and plus warns. If the player continuously drops more then 5 times, they'll be shitlisted until appeal.

*AFK Players*
    It'll result a auto kick from the game, and well be handed warns

*Item Restrictions*
    Each team may only have 2 Necronomicons .
    Each team may only have 2 Arcane Ring
    Each team may have a choice to either get one euls and two guinsoos, or one guinsoo and two euls

*Hero Bans*
    The team captains have the choice to ban heroes, before the game starts

*Behavior*
    Intentionally game ruining is bannable and as well as saying that you will feed is bannable
    Racism is not tolerated in this league, it can lead to serious consequences
    No Flaming nor any other shit-talking while in game, well be warnable

*Observers*
    Any game may allow observers, that's if all 10 players agree in having a observer in there game. If they do agree for a observer to ob the game, the observer must not talk in all chat, and just observe the game.
    -Staff may observe a game, when ever they choose to

*Pausing/Unpausing Games*
    There will only be 5 pauses for each team, the player that needs the pause must give a warning in all chat, before pausing the game. Same with unpausing the game, the player who paused it, must give another warning that there back. Abuse of this privilege will be unsportsmanlike and result to serious consequences.

*Backdooring*
    Backdooring is allowed to the towers outside the base, they're must your team's creeps in your opponents base, before you start attacking the towers and raxes. If a player backdoors inside the base, without none of he's team creeps inside the base. It will result a instant win to the other team

*Screen Shots Policy*
    The player that requests the SS, must first talk in all chat and warn the players for the pause
    Both players must type /whoami and /time and then immediately post your SS in the forums.

*Sharing Control and Items*
    You may share the following items,
    - Sentry wards Allowed to be given to another player permanently
    - Observer wards and Sentry wards Allowed to be given to another player permanently
    - Clarity Potion
    - Healing Slave
    - Chickens (for usage)
    - Bottle
    - Ring Of Health
    - Ring of Regeneration
    - Void Stone
    - Sobi Mask
    - Dust of Appearance
    - Activate Glyph of Fortification
    - TP Scroll Allowed to be given to another player permanently
    - Ancient Tango of Essifation Allowed to be given to another player permanently
    - Gem of True sight Allowed to be given to another player permanently
    *Note if you ask a player in your base to give you control, for you to buy, the player must in your team must drop your items in the base immediately.

~Ventrilo~

Ventrilo is mandatory for IDI, failure to have ventrilo will lead you in not playing the league
    Hostname or IP: 66.235.1853240
    Port: 3993

6. JiN

JiN New Member

not bad

looks good if not for the random ppl thing sigh if only i had time on my hand like some of uall i would have enter but GL to who ever enters

7. Malice

Malice Member

8. Hero

Hero New Member

Lol wheys stuff does travel quick on the web. Yeah I will be turning a lot of my attention to this region but be warned I cannot vouch players who don't present a good application.

All the needed info on the website and I will be looking at a lot of aspects of your dota skills.

Try to present a cw replay or at least a replay with skilled players. The replay won't do much if its a pubstomp. It has to show your ability to work with the team , Lane control ( hero killing etc), Csing , ganking and general dota savvy. There are other stuff to be checked but those are just some guidelines.

You can let me know when you sign up and either me or another person will evaluate your replay asap.

9. Hero

Hero New Member

OK GUYS THE PRE-SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED. garena room wc3 rpg/northamerica/ international dota league.

GO make vouch request on site and remake on if u arent vouched on the bot yet. So for those of u who may have signed up b4 just make new vouch request because new website.

AWESOME POOL OF PLAYERS, VERY WELL MADE BOT AND GOOD COMMUNITY. READ LEAGUE RULES AND BOT COMMANDS, THEN MAKE VOUCH REQUEST AND START PLAYIN. website = idotaleague.com