I get cuss out on PSN yesterday. Check it out.

Discussion in 'Console Couch' started by New Era Outlaw, Nov 27, 2010.

1. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

WARNING, definitely NSFW.

GEARSOFWAR87 acting like a big dumb baby.

Now you might be wondering what the hell I could have done this man to have him cussing me like that. You'd swear I'd have run over his mother with a semi-truck.

No. I just beat his Sentinel and Doctor Doom with Roll. At the end of the match, he begins throwing a tantrum on his headphones, almost as if he's going to get me good, and then....he disconnects, but not before leaving all of those in my inbox.

It's not even the first time that happened, too.

Don't worry, GoW87. You know what they say.....

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AUTKZ8tenQ"]YouTube - Its Okay To Cry

2. sue

sue New Member

i dont get it...

3. Hero

Hero New Member

lol been there neo . Haters gonna hate xD . normally if that happens to me i post replay and make em out on the respective gaming forum for losing so badly and for being a bad loser xD.

4. New Era Outlaw

I take it you haven't clicked on the link in orange to see what he wrote in my mailbox?

5. Fermin

Fermin New Member

Neo i didnt know u was african!? xD

6. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

Shame on you, NEO... Picking on the poor n00b like that.

And knowing your penchant for mighty midgets, I can't even tell you to pick on someone your own size. You slacker, you. :p

7. New Era Outlaw

Okay, you got me. It's a little known fact that I actually look like this.

Handsome pimp that I am, though, I often have to paint myself white in public appearances. You know, to throw off........the MAN.

<__<

>__>

[​IMG]

8. DGF

DGF New Member

It good!

j/king.. there are ppl that just suck at losing. tsk.. i get called the occassional hacker too.. =.= *cry* i was even called a canadian once! :(

9. New Era Outlaw

[​IMG]

10. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

NEO, gwan wid dat nah man @ "Real" profile pic.

Bwahahahaha

11. pandaofthebamboo

pandaofthebamboo New Member

I used to get a lot of hate mail playing as Gouken ....

No people don't even brother to play me when i pick dan sometimes :S....

I like the hate mail though, makes me feel as if im doing something right lol

12. New Era Outlaw

Lol. Look a next one.

Several months ago, a user by the name of mach-o monkey dissed me for no good reason. I happened to come across him online. Behold, the end result.

[​IMG]

OWNED.

13. scaR

scaR New Member

pwnt!

14. Larutus

Larutus New Member

epic Sony Engrish again yes "1 losses"

15. New Era Outlaw

I suppose it would have made more sense if they had placed the number after the words "Wins" and "Losses". To his credit, he did win....one match. Other than that, it seems like the only characters he knows how to play (badly) are Omega Red, Cable and Commando. He became pretty damn predictable after a while.

Oh yeah, he had some kind parting words for me before I whaled on him about 5 more times.

[​IMG]

...says the guy who did nothing but jump back and let Commando cover his ass. But I digress.
    After all, as the saying goes:

[​IMG]

My only regret is not being able to set up the camera in time to get some footage so you can see for yourselves just how badly he plays. I took these photos after the matches.

16. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

NEO, you have a YouTube account for style awat, lol. Record and upload, padna.

17. New Era Outlaw

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKsFs88PIk4"]YouTube - MvC2 Match - NewEraOutlaw1 vs. Hydely

Hydely quits. For shame.

18. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about, lol.

19. the_steph

the_steph New Member

Ragequittage!!!

20. whiplash

whiplash New Member

Would cuss neo also if ahe beat me with roll...who wouldnt??:p