Garena CineDotA - False pretense made by Hero

Discussion in 'Garena' started by Hero, May 12, 2009.

1. Hero

Hero New Member

OK I HAVE FINISHED IT! What i would type here is in the the more info tab in the video so read it there lol . This is my greatest dota video yet. I GUARANTEE U WILL SEE STUFF IN THIS VIDEO THAT U WONT EVER SEE IN A BLUE MOON. If ur just tooning in , the video may be still processing but i invite u too to comeback to it when its loaded for sure. I am posting this now because i may not be back on my pc till later .

BTW!! ENJOY ! COMMENT! RATE AND SPREAD IT! Plz help me get this video known . The contest based on mostly views and ratings. OK WELL CUT AND PRINT BEAUTIFUL GUYS! DYN! NA! MITE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khaJGYK_IuE&fmt=18
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khaJGYK_IuE
    WARNING IT MAY STILL BE PROCESSING WHEN U CLICK IT SO JUST CHECK IT AGAIN LATER

2. soldier

soldier New Member

wtf@ that early maphack stun with es blockin tide.. !!!

3. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

um....yuh use a copyrighted song ent? why it have no sound?

edit>>>ok it was my soundcard

4. Hero

Hero New Member

Geese ... they are credits for a reason... u dont have to sit through em. The audio was uploaded fine , youtube raped it. U can high quality it for better video and audio

Edit >>> Interestingly enough i got quite a bit of mixed reviews for this video. Some ppl werent entertained and others thought it was really good. It all depends on the person I guess but I have seen more dota videos than like 99% of ppl who watch em ( mainly because i am always lookin out for plays and editing tricks) and I am sorry guys but for a dota thats as good as it gets and imho thats pretty good. Some guy told me about in one of the clips the other team was complaining about lag , which i know for fact they werent and even so its still a good clip . My last 2 vids had more inadequacies and it seems the better the overall quality , the more in adequacies ppl point out. Don't get me wrong , I dont mind critisism but on another forum they seem to like medicocre better. Gives em less obvious things to point out. Any this isnt in reply to the comments here but on a few comments I got earlier.

Its not perfection but I am pretty proud of it ^^ .

5. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

If it was actual credits i might have said otherwise..its 3 mins of unrelated nonsense.

6. Hero

Hero New Member

I stand behind my end song. Ppl on other forums are loling at it . Its ok if some ppl found it a waste of time.

7. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

:S...I think what geese is trying to say is the the credits should be an informative piece at the end of the video....

Besides if it was a cool idea or not the credits should have been better placed...What I mean is that it seemed lost in everything else you put for the end.

I know any interesting videos I watch(combo videos and in general), I look the ending credits to see those who were involved. At least it should have been at the end of the serious game play, or at the end of the entire video so it could be easier to find/watch.
    _____

Again, dont play dota so i cant comment of the game play....but cool vid...keep it up...

--

8. DGF

DGF New Member

well that ending was unnecessary... amm.. not into the dota thing, some kicks moments.. sooo goodjob on the editing. 5.07-5.20 = fail lion.... whoever that was should be ashamed!!!
    but.. -10 intel on the ripoff p0rtal ending dude... i mean i sure u had fun doing it, but.. uughhh..

9. Geese

"http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=130553"]Stop doing this in combo videos - Shoryuken

Things not do to in a combo video, it applies to dota stuff as well.

10. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

Apparently people didn't like what that user had to say.. as he is banned :p, but it was a good vid hero I just took it off when the credits start.

11. Geese

you can edit your status on SRK man, alot of em say banned.

12. mojo

mojo New Member

i couldn't stand it long enough to reach the end hero...

Totally boring. Sorry :s

13. Hero

Hero New Member

That remotely applies to dota ... Most top dota videos are way more overdone than mines. Geese sorry but that post irrelevant for dota. I usually put a small fun easter egg in my creds and this time it was a lil long. I dont blame anyone for not goin through the credits.

My video has to be one of the best gameplay dota videos out at the moment so mojo if the video was boring then u should stay away from dota in general and I do mean that.

I made one of the best dota videos and men complaining about credits? I actually spent time working on that . I could of put a 10 sec cred and say well F*ck it I tired it done there. I put some work into to cred and I aint mind if men aint watch through the credits but dont complain how it was long. IF u didnt enjoy the start of the credits then idk why u keep watching and expect to enjoy the later half.

Seriously I getting a lil touchy about this credit thing. I will take the advice but can we plz move on from the credits . SO OTHER THAN THE CREDITS .......................

Edit : Hmm I guess I hata deal with the fact everyone's a critic and learn to seperate the helpful criticism from the plain negative. Cant plz everyone but i think my video hit the group of audience it was intended to.

14. boxy

boxy New Member

my thing about like dota videos n stuff..it does show off some good stuff..some randomly lucky stuff ( like the invoker killing the breaker..which was in one of your earlier vids btw..as was the tiny vs breaker and techies)..but then it does be stuff where noobs doing dumb shit..like the lion n sk vs zeus and uhhh coco i think it was....the sk impale the coco and then run back and attack zeus? coco had no life..1 hit and the man was dead..
    the lion port back in..hex the zeus..then impale one time? was the point in that..personally i woulda impale first( and the man was in range to impale)..attack attack..hex..attack attack...the man hex..walk ..impale..then start attacking.. das noob right there

15. Hero

Hero New Member

that lion on one of the top na teams >.> . He do crap though but sometimes u does hex 1st because hex is sure hit , but he hex and didnt attack and then he get juke around and get pwned lol . And yeah it has one or 2 clips from my older videos but its allowed in the cinedota contest, alot of users just edited all their old videos together and submitted it.

16. mojo

mojo New Member

indeed the sk madness where zeus kill him for being a newb was where i just couldn't take it no more. I close the window when i see sk fold up.

17. boxy

boxy New Member

yea das wuh i saying..dota vids does only show off so much about skill oui..yea juking is..but the lack of skill of your opponent does boost how pro things seem alot.
    was good for a dota video..ah mean yuh could only expect so much..is dota

18. Pacmania

Pacmania New Member

dsi box, one day we go make a vid of cold infamous sven! LOL
    actually we aint even need to make a vid nuh..we go jus submit the replay. let them watch it from start to finish. guaranteed entertainment! :D
    ________
    ARIZONA MEDICAL MARIJUANA

19. Hero

Hero New Member

2 known dota video makers just gave me a thumbs up for it . Hmmm they were a lil suprised by the credits lol.

20. bill

bill New Member

who?