GAMER kidnapped

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Paradoxxx, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janus

janus New Member

If you've ever seen Fury (Adam's bro), you've seen Adam... they look almost the same... just that Adam is bigger..

But me and fury have exams goin on now... i was limin with him a few days for the past week or two..

you could see the man havin a hard time with the situation... but he's bein strong about it and prayin for d best. I got a chance to lime with Adam a time or two and it really saddened me to hear what happened to him :( It hard to believe what happened eh.. but i prayin for him.

2. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

Adam in my class on campus. I've never talked to him directly, but i always saw him around and he's a cool fellow not harassing anyone or being annoying or nuttin..... no one in my class has heard or seen anything, but we keep on the lookout for him.

Well i'm sure people have seen the flyers in City Gate and on the radio last week when i was going to campus i heard them mention how he was missing.....

3. Hidden

Hidden New Member

I hear someone else get kidnap in Valpark yesterday midday...

4. Fury

Fury New Member

yea dread is my brother for all those who dont know..he was in java once or twice before

today make it 2 weeks since we made the report ...we havent heard anything back from the police or anything yet:(.and well it have one set ah rumors jus going around about it but all ah it not true...

everyone home by me doing ok so far we hoping he will be back soon..i will let u all know what happens as time passes by

5. Hidden

Hidden New Member

Our prayers are with you and your family Fury.

6. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Yeah man hope things work out, I sure he will be one of those cases where the guy escapes or something he resourceful.

No one beliving them stupid rumours, thaz just plain BS.

7. Legz.Dvydid

Legz.Dvydid New Member

:'(

this has me depressed for the past few days. u know, jus b4 i left, like a week or a week and a half, he texted me as usual harrassin me. and i was tryin to call him the weekend b4 i left to tell him i was going but i wasnt gettin thru.
    i called my friend in trinidad who works with the AKS, he said they havent heard anything yet. im hoping for that he's ok

8. Hidden

Hidden New Member

Anything?

9. takiaji_bless

takiaji_bless Member

hmmm........not kool at all.. i was almost kidnapped like 5 times and have been threatened many times but still i walik around the streets of St. james, P-O-S, Chaguanas, Mayaro, Couva, Arima at some very odd hours of the night/morning..... its not safe.....

We have to fight back at the very people who threaten us and let them know we ar not afraids.( u should only take this advice if u are me )

10. DemonHunter

DemonHunter New Member

The sad part is that it is not even in the news\papaers these days... sigh

11. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

still no word..

12. Angel of Death

Angel of Death New Member

Fury man ,sorry to hear wat happen to ur bro and hope everything work out for the best

13. Mr Shooter

Mr Shooter New Member

Life Hard (Jah Bami and Kari Kill)

Yeah boi it real sad, Fury sorry to hear that the crime situation has afected your family hope allya can get some kinda justice from the matter.

In relation to the crime situation in this country i really doh know where we goin wit dis. From de word on de street it is rumored that de police involed in some of these crimes,WHY? I not sayin dat de police bad cuz witout dem life go be mad for de honest citizen, but as I said it has been said that some police jus plain BAD and that my friends is very sad. Soon i feel de honest part of Trinidad go hadda take steps in dey own hand 2 protect dey family, hope it doh reach dey but it look like is right dey it going.

While we talkin crime how we class crime in dis country is half-sided u know that even de business man will rip off de hard workin employees jus so he could make an extra dollar, crime is not only de lazy man try 2 get over but de rich wanting more.

All that can come to my mind is "It is harder for a camel to go through a needles eye than a rich man to enter the gates of Heaven' so consider this before we look to harsh at some of the less fortunate in dis country.

Be strong my brother I hope your family can be reunited soon.The prayers of the Globenet Shooters are wit u and urs.

14. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

I hear yah Shooter, the wealth has to spread thaz the islamic way (my way) but the techniques used have to be halal (if you understand where I coming from). Rippin off ppl aint right, business man/lazy man whoever doh try to make ah easy buck by putting ppl in discomfort.

BAD police oui, the ppl that hadda uphold the law gone against. I think this is a key issue that has lead to our crime situation. Once ah man know he could get away with it, he has no fear and will continue doing it.

15. X-wing

X-wing New Member

Did anything ever come out of this injustice ? ive only jus read this thread, dont normally check out these forums.. i hope all is well.. ive played with Nema on more than one occasion and to my knowing he was a good guy. My sympathy to his family, i hope all turns out well and god brings him back to his family.

16. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Still nothing

17. joker

joker New Member

You know, if i ever get kindnapped, i making sure i escape. and when i do, i gonna make a savage mess of it all. i want it to end up in papers, on the tv, and i leavin men face intact so the bodies can be identified. Honestly, I become INFURIATED whenever i see this happen, and my prayers are with the family of the vitims. Especially with the family of our gaming brother who was abducted. i want these people to get mess up SOO BAD that EVERY MAN wouldthink before they pulled some sorry crap like this. I can't stand to see my country like this......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.