Command and Conquer Generals :Zero Hour Standalone Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Computer Gaming' started by Xecutiona, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

I know some of you still are CNC men, but this is the command and conquer that would appeal most to warcraft guys....

reason being that this was the only command and conquer to use a build unit,(the tractor, or builder for GLA) that can build anything anywhere on the battlefield, leading to many different levels of strategy

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/217599530/Game_Setup_-_CnC_Generals_ZH_ME_2009.part1.rar 
    http://rapidshare.com/files/217607591/Game_Setup_-_CnC_Generals_ZH_ME_2009.part2.rar 
    http://rapidshare.com/files/217612186/Game_Setup_-_CnC_Generals_ZH_ME_2009.part3.rar
    you can find the standalone here....i have yet to see whether it would work on Garena, but it works on Hamachi fine.

*Release notes

2. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

i moved this here to ask for permission, or if scar would like to add it to TG games roster

3. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Is this a free version?

4. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

kinda ;)

its a stripped down version, like Halo CE.

it has no single player in it, its only skirmish and multiplayer

the installer is really robust for it, and it comes with all the latest maps/patches etc....it even has an option to install a portable version to a flashdrive so you could play it anywhere regardless of administrator rights....it off the hook!!

the installer makes it seem real legit lol...it even comes with replay savers/watchers and hamachi built in

5. Paradoxxx

Paradoxxx New Member

Do you need a CD KEY to install it?

6. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

it has a random generator for cdkeys built into the loader for the game

so if you playing and you get "invalid key", u cud quit and randomise another one immediately

i have to admit im very impressed with the work that went into this.....i woulda swear it was legit

7. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

anyone here try it out? and if so, u think its worth a TG release?

8. scaR

scaR New Member

We are trying a thing with Trackmania but that has some heavy competitive support and it has been recently updated. Plus it offers a great deal of variety over the other played games.

This game is pretty old and it's RTS. People may play DotA but no one really plays normal Warcraft III or even Starcraft much anymore. This would be a very hard sell. The best hope for this genre is for Starcraft II to maybe resurrect it.

Garena supports on a per game basis. ie. If your game is not in the list, it's not supported. It's not on the Garena list.

9. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

:( no prob...but a 300mb download is easy enough to say u have it on ur HDD if need be.

the world knows im a CNC man lol

10. archvile

archvile Active Member

chhups@ this guns download, non rapid share members gonna take years to do this, lawd

11. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

you mean allyuh arent rs members??? gunnsss

12. archvile

archvile Active Member

i think is prob just u

13. archvile

archvile Active Member

ok so its installed, who wanna run one?

14. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

Me Me Me!!

15. reaper2051

reaper2051 New Member

I hope Generals 2 gets made soon.

16. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

i dont think they would.....generals had a different feel....was it the westwood devs? as in the guys who did RA3 and CNC3?

17. Hero

Hero New Member

Woot! Open up the can of worms! I was a c and c guy myself. I played this and the fps. Great rts , will dl it asap .

18. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

ploy! more fodder!

19. reaper2051

reaper2051 New Member

a mixture of both made Generals. I love them cause of the mods that are being made for them.

20. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

yeah the mods are cool, dota men would love them....see, maybe if they laid it out better a next iteration would be good